Yellow | Big Vote Coming in Central States Fund Don't Let Them Divide Us!

Ya I feel all warm and fuzzy knowing they are looking out for ALL of us:poke:

2ft0fgq.jpg
Nothing at all to do with me. More like the Oldsters screwing the youngsters. The law won't allow that. And, I thought, the Teamster Creed wouldn't either. Isn't it like One for All and All for One? Hang together or Hang Separately? If nothing is done, guys who have 20 years in now at age 45 will get zero in twenty years when they have 40 years in at age 65. That's not fair at all...

Nothing at all to do with me. More like the Oldsters screwing the youngsters. The law won't allow that. And, I thought, the Teamster Creed wouldn't either. Isn't it like One for All and All for One? Hang together or Hang Separately? If nothing is done, guys who have 20 years in now at age 45 will get zero in twenty years when they have 40 years in at age 65. That's not fair at all...

Thats right and we all need to stand together and stop this bullshit, and vote them all out!.....I forgot, you can't vote can you?

We need to change the IBT Constitution to allow retirees to be allowed to vote too!.....KK

Teamster oldsters have been screwing the youngsters for decades. Voting in multi-tier wage rates and progression is a perfect example. "Hey, I got mine, I'm OK, screw the new guy". Teamster brotherhood? Ha!

I think you're looking for the comedy board. The people that have your type of attitude is part of the reason we are in the pile of DEEP S..T !!!!!! we are in right now and before it's over a squirrel is not the only thing you're going to see. I don't usually respond to idiot remarks, then there are some exceptions. THAT IS REALLY FUNNY

WOW!, things change with time. I remember when it did not matter what company you worked for. When one went on strike, they all did. When you saw a broke down truck you stopped to see if he was ok. It did not matter what company it was. I remember when you could pick up a driver who was stranded, give him or her a ride to the nearest truck stop and it was ok with the company you worked for. We would even attend each others birthdays and funerals. Things sure change with time. This pension thing, is the nail in the coffin for most Teamster outfits. What a shame.

WOW!, things change with time. I remember when it did not matter what company you worked for. When one went on strike, they all did. When you saw a broke down truck you stopped to see if he was ok. It did not matter what company it was. I remember when you could pick up a driver who was stranded, give him or her a ride to the nearest truck stop and it was ok with the company you worked for. We would even attend each others birthdays and funerals. Things sure change with time. This pension thing, is the nail in the coffin for most Teamster outfits. What a shame.
That's the problem , E. Most bring emotional stories. Math isn't emotional.

We have 18 plus billion dollars to divide by 410,000 Teamsters (about 43,000 dollars each if it folded today). The Fund has a list of what company paid what the contract required and what company didn't. Which paid the withdrawl, which didnt. The new law says it must be left sustainable. That means it can't all go to the retirees and leave the upcoming zero. Now they are charged with making it as fair as possible within those parameters. Emotion can't enter the equation...

When your a stand alone pension plan that had mostly if not all freight companies contributing into your plan,what did you think was gonna happen? Then when you throw in the YRC situation it only adds to the Problem.

akita you know ,what did you think was gonna happen? live to fight another day .with this not paying into the pension they might want to think about living another lifetime to see a decent payout.
but they all got to keep the DREAM career .