Yellow | bing bong the fat j and bonger at 120 are done

:biglaugh: I get your contempt for 120 but you didn't tell
me what town 120 is in!:shift:

devil himself!!! Yellow dropped a mucinex bomb and they are leaving like a green hocker coughed out a diseased lung. Copy?:bananalama:[/QUOTE]

So the end of an era is coming to an end.....there truly is some joy in the world......may all the scum management rest in peace.....I here fat j is planning on opening a weiney wagon on the side of 611, and boinger is going to fullfill his lifelong dream of being a trampoline tester,,,,,bruno is gonna be a basketball coach, and puff is gonna help fat j by eating everything everyday that they don't sell on the roadside......have fun in HELL boys.....you get what you give.....and NOW it's your turn to suffer.....long live the GOOD memories of 120, they were far and few between, but there were some....somebody do a burn out for me.....the G-Man :red_bandana:

Way to go stroud 120 !!!!! You held on until the scum of the earth finally will get their just deserve!!! Maybe someday you will pull up to the drivethru at the SpeedyBurgur, and you will recognize that voice asking you if you want to supersize that ??? It is then ,that you will speed away, before that ex suporvisor will have the chance to spit into your superburger. LONG LIVE STROUD 120 !!!!!! You are the Man!!!!!!!

Thank GOD, thank GOD. It is finally over. Lets all hope the Ja* doenot go to the new terminal and ruin what is left. Praise the LORD that 120 is shut down. For the teamsters that hung in there, move on. Either stay with yrc and hopefully without the Ja* or get another job, just THANK GOD that the end is at hand. The Ja* is history, THANK GOD

where are you craig r?????????????

how come you haven't sounded off on the joy you are experiencing!

are you upset tic-tac, the lyin hawaiin, big bird, and sharrrars bat boy are losing their dreams??

surely you have something to say................

sumo take some freindly advise and just stay out of it. unless of course you are some1 named in the above posts

Just not a big fan of ethnic slurs, unless j stands for something different than what some posts are being edited for...

if thats the case, I apologize.

If not, then it is my business

Just not a big fan of ethnic slurs, unless j stands for something different than what some posts are being edited for...

if thats the case, I apologize.

If not, then it is my business

Quit being so PC or sensitive. In Japan itself, most Japanese are apathetic about the term, according to a 2004 study. The term does not carry near the weight of the N-word. The blacks use it freely so i do the same.

Quit being so PC or sensitive. In Japan itself, most Japanese are apathetic about the term, according to a 2004 study. The term does not carry near the weight of the N-word. The blacks use it freely so i do the same.

I'm really not an overly PC person, but slinging it around in a public forum is not cool.

Oh , and as someone with some Japanese heritage ( Sumo, get it? ) many people I know would be offended reading it in the context it appears to be written in this thread.

And you should probably watch where you say the N-word.
Wouldn't want to see you get hurt.

I'm really not an overly PC person, but slinging it around in a public forum is not cool.

Oh , and as someone with some Japanese heritage ( Sumo, get it? ) many people I know would be offended reading it in the context it appears to be written in this thread.

And you should probably watch where you say the N-word.
Wouldn't want to see you get hurt.

Stop being such a baby. It is not like it was directed at you personally.
You act like it was toward you. Sorry his nick name was the FAT J. NOT THE FAT SUMO. NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR THE JAPANESE PEOPLE. JUST A NICK NAME. The other thing he is an Italian who looks JAPANESE, that is ALL.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET OVER IT ALREADY. If you are that sensitive go to the OPRAH forum, and you can go get in touch with your feeling there. This is TRUCKINGBOARDS, NOT HOPE YOU DO NOT HURT ANYONES FEELINGS BOARD.

Now pull up your dress, fix your makeup, and stop the sensitive crap.:puke::eck15:

St

Not Oprah

This is The Stround 120 Board !!!!! You can say anything about anyone and its okay. But if we say 1 thing about Stround 120 it gets deleteded and the pm says you got to give him slack because he has had it so bad. POOR POOR stroud120. 120 is closing so maybe so will you.

This is The Stround 120 Board !!!!! You can say anything about anyone and its okay. But if we say 1 thing about Stround 120 it gets deleteded and the pm says you got to give him slack because he has had it so bad. POOR POOR stroud120. 120 is closing so maybe so will you.

BRING IT ON , I have never asked anyone to delete or edit anything toward me. I think they do it to keep it fair and somewhat with in the rules of the forum.

SO BRING IT!!!!!, .:puke::eck15: