XPO | Blue Straps

at our sc we hang them on the wall holder then use a large rubber band across the top of the holder. they wont fall even over the roughest rail road crossings!

I don't use the well thought out and engineered 'strap hanger'. I use the last rail of the estack and clip them in there. If someone would have thought about using a chunk of that rail for the hanger, rather than that useless piece of metal they riveted on the wall for hanging straps then they would have actually spent 5 or 6 valuable seconds thinking it through.

I don't use the well thought out and engineered 'strap hanger'. I use the last rail of the estack and clip them in there. If someone would have thought about using a chunk of that rail for the hanger, rather than that useless piece of metal they riveted on the wall for hanging straps then they would have actually spent 5 or 6 valuable seconds thinking it through.

This is also what i have been doing. 2 straps on each side at the rear of the trailer is in my opinion good enough. It would work better like you said if someone designed a strap hanger that "clips" into the hanger like the rest of the system.

They are very nice straps. Can tie an Ultra down nice and snug. And the pretty blue coordinates with my bike trailer nicely.