FedEx Freight | Bonus

the thing that is crap about this is. we still get hit with the taxes. why cant they pay the taxes too so we get a decent bonus. just saying but i will take it all the way to the bank.

it looks like my wife and I might get to go out for a nice meal and get an icecream cone with our happy meal. please hurry fedex my wife is hungry.

It will pay on 7/17 ... Not sure why I bothering posting actual information, some people here are just in love with demagogy. 0.98% is worse than 0.89 because I just feel that way ... Yeah, right.

Just tired of the carp, but I'll stop posting because it appears to ruffle your company man or woman feathers! " Why Ike whatever do you mean maybe poker just isn't your game. I know let's have a spelling contest!" Lol

Still not a peep about bonus at my center... And no mention of the scorecard change from 5 to 3 years... If there is not a production number associated with it, it's not worth their time to share the information.

You WILL get your bonus next week .....

And they DID change the scorecard to 3 from 5.

NOW stop the tears.........

it was only a month or so ago that in their FedEx is Great maga that they lay on the tables in the break room that said we were @ 5%....HMMM
When they start giving me 4 to 5% of my income as a monthly bonus again, I'll get excited.
Until then, Hohumm pretty much says it all.

We at our center heard it from the city boys that had a meeting...Like one of the city boys told me a week or so ago....Seems like we ( city ) and you guys ( road ) work for 2 totally different companys the way they do us around here....Just sayin...MUSHROOMS

Well most of us linehaul types do work in the dark.
However, RC has never acquired the taste for cow poo.
Now ribeyes, that's a whole different story.