ABF | Bonus

Good News !!! Lets keep it going in 2020 !!
Everyone will be getting checks in 2 weeks. 1 % of your 2019 gross. Check out the teamsters website. Sorry I cant post it. Maybe someone else can. The operating % for profit sharing was met
I wonder if this is little attempt to try to retain or attract drivers.find it hard to believe that the greedy buggers would give us overpayed underworked drivers a penny more than they have to.But I will take it.

You hear so much crap and rumors. I heard tonight that Abf was ordering 450 trucks and was suppose to order in December but forgot to and ordered in January instead and that’s why we got a bonus. Some of our drivers can come up with the weirdest rumors and expect people to believe it.

You hear so much crap and rumors. I heard tonight that Abf was ordering 450 trucks and was suppose to order in December but forgot to and ordered in January instead and that’s why we got a bonus. Some of our drivers can come up with the weirdest rumors and expect people to believe it.
True that! This took all year to get they could have easily sabotaged it buying yet more gadgets to sit and watch us work. Then complain we can't find drivers so we will work the ones we have in the ground.

Usually when someone gives u a handout there just hoping they can get behind u and catch u with ur pants down. Maybe u enjoy that part and the money is just an added bonus on top of the rear end job.

Usually when someone gives u a handout there just hoping they can get behind u and catch u with ur pants down. Maybe u enjoy that part and the money is just an added bonus on top of the rear end job.
If they wanted to do that, why would there need to be a bonus? Everything the company does is not wrong. Your paychecks still clear the bank, you still have insurance and retirement benefits. If you can't stand the bonus coming to you, you could give it back, or maybe donate it to your favorite charity. They're honoring their part of the contract with you, enjoy.

If they wanted to do that, why would there need to be a bonus? Everything the company does is not wrong. Your paychecks still clear the bank, you still have insurance and retirement benefits. If you can't stand the bonus coming to you, you could give it back, or maybe donate it to your favorite charity. They're honoring their part of the contract with you, enjoy.

The company did not give you anything, You earned it, it's part of their contractual agreement, they wouldn't give it to if they didn't have to. Take the money and be happy.

Extra money. Bonus!Thank you for the Union and company that we as drivers work hard daily.

Yes you do....

The company did not give you anything, You earned it, it's part of their contractual agreement, they wouldn't give it to if they didn't have to. Take the money and be happy.

And,...yes, you did........