ABF | Bonus

There's been a distinct change in how ABF regards their employees since Robert Young III took his hands off the reins......

He understood why guys joined Unions,...especially in the trucking industry,.....and worked WITH the Union,...even when he couldn't stand some of the Union leadership.....

There's been a distinct change in how ABF regards their employees since Robert Young III took his hands off the reins......

He understood why guys joined Unions,...especially in the trucking industry,.....and worked WITH the Union,...even when he couldn't stand some of the Union leadership.....
And now Judy just rolls her eyes at both the leadership and the employees.

You get a little bonus but voted yes to freeze your pension contributions at 2018 rates ABF will never pay more into the pension going forward.

So what your saying that it can’t be renegotiated next contract?
He loves spewing that line. It’s about the 40th time he has written it. I’m not sure why anyone would want ABF to pay more into a bottomless pit like CSPF. 4 more years before it’s bankrupt but we should take pay cuts to support it? Makes no sense.

He loves spewing that line. It’s about the 40th time he has written it. I’m not sure why anyone would want ABF to pay more into a bottomless pit like CSPF. 4 more years before it’s bankrupt but we should take pay cuts to support it? Makes no sense.
The bigger question he should be asking is the 25% his company Contributes into the pension for the past several years help central states....I know it’s not the main reason for the downfall, but it can’t help.....

The bigger question he should be asking is the 25% his company Contributes into the pension for the past several years help central states....I know it’s not the main reason for the downfall, but it can’t help.....

You combine the YRC cut-rate contribution,...(..and the YRC non-contribution for a few years..)....with the UPS buyout.....
And you can pretty much make the case that those factors combined brought about the downfall of the CSPF...

In the case of UPS,....our "leadership" negotiated that one,.......In the case of YRC,.....our "leadership" engineered that,....and the rank-and-file bowed their heads,...and voted for it......

Yup,....Jimmy Junior,......Definitely time to retire,........You've done your Job,...and wrecked your father's legacy. The NMFA went from 2,300 companies,.....to....umm....one,.....and a separate ABF NMFA.....

Thanks, Jimmy.........The golf course is thataway........Don't let the door hit you in ...............................

You combine the YRC cut-rate contribution,...(..and the YRC non-contribution for a few years..)....with the UPS buyout.....
And you can pretty much make the case that those factors combined brought about the downfall of the CSPF...

In the case of UPS,....our "leadership" negotiated that one,.......In the case of YRC,.....our "leadership" engineered that,....and the rank-and-file bowed their heads,...and voted for it......

Yup,....Jimmy Junior,......Definitely time to retire,........You've done your Job,...and wrecked your father's legacy. The NMFA went from 2,300 companies,.....to....umm....one,.....and a separate ABF NMFA.....

Thanks, Jimmy.........The golf course is thataway........Don't let the door hit you in ...............................
Hostess didn't help.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ankruptcy-over-pensions-idUSTRE80A0I120120111

Yes......W. Penna. Teamsters took a big hit from Hostess. Hostess products aren’t allowed in this house......
With my increased girth, I need their products like I need another hole in my head. But to me, more importantly is I will not patronize their products on moral grounds. As neither will I buy Tyson Foods (remember Holly Farms?) chicken or shop at Walmart.