ABF | Bonus

Not official yet been off with knee replacement but come April 19 2020 that's, it and yes from Cassens, being off since Oct really changed my mind on not having to worry about a work call or dispatch time ever again

Good to see mama's letting you back on the computer now and then.
Hope you get caught up on your "honey do chores"

HA HA nope still got a list a mile long but i have plenty of time since we get to stay locked in the house now, working on getting insurance supplements right now, did get my basement (man cave) done finally

You Buckeyes not very friendly, had to go get grandaughter's things out of school in Columbus last week.

You Buckeyes not very friendly, had to go get grandaughter's things out of school in Columbus last week.
This virus thing is out of control, i don't even watch much tv due to the governor being on everyday at 2 . thats when my soap opera. comes on lol , could have come a little further north and stopped by

HA HA nope still got a list a mile long but i have plenty of time since we get to stay locked in the house now, working on getting insurance supplements right now, did get my basement (man cave) done finally
With you being home with the other half, is there anything else you 2 need or want to work on? How about tag team wrestling? von.

With you being home with the other half, is there anything else you 2 need or want to work on? How about tag team wrestling? von.

On a related topic I saw a report of a 'mind other's people business' woman who is a member of the zero population growth, save the planet groupies, express concern that this country would have another baby boom in nine months because of people staying at home.

On a related topic I saw a report of a 'mind other's people business' woman who is a member of the zero population growth, save the planet groupies, express concern that this country would have another baby boom in nine months because of people staying at home.

On that note, be thankful for old people like me, a promise now and then works miracles.

I asked about Cassen's because I knew a guy there.......not sure of his first name,..but his last was "Lockwood"....from W. Pa......I worked with his father Cliff, at M & G Convoy.......
Just being nosey,.......Or, as we say in Pittsburgh,...."Nebby".....

Early Congratulations on your retirement! I see you had the foresight to be off so you could "practice" being retired.........
Good for you!