Brockport,N.Y.,RT.31/Fatal multi vehicle crash with a Dump Truck.

This one was only 7 miles south of my place.
Route 31 is only a 2 lane,and is usually jammed with vehicles, going at a snails pace bumper to bumper.
So I can't figure out how this crash happened, when I saw it posted on the internet?

Man dies after crash on Route 31 in Brockport | Democrat and Chronicle | democratandchronicle.com
Is this a new Walmart they are talking about?? I grew up there but, havent been back in years, I'm trying to picture where this was.

Is this a new Walmart they are talking about?? I grew up there but, havent been back in years, I'm trying to picture where this was.
Ok, I googled it. I see where it is now. I wonder if they had the brakes hooked up on that trailer. Alot of those have electric brakes.

11:00 oclock news just reported the woman listed in serious condition has died, makig this a double fatal. So sad,

Oh my sorry to hear that one more innocent soul has lost their life.
Because of this dump truck driver took a second to diverting his attention off his direction of travel.
I am sure he is really regretting his error in judgment.

Thanks for your latest update xchief,hope you are enjoying your summer and all is well with you and your loved ones.