Holland | Brooklyn Ohio

WOW, How did A thread asking about Holland turn into crappy loaded trailers?????

Because this is a very hostile work environment,and is blessed by both employees and employer.it also is a operation that is in complete turmoil and on a continuing downward spiral to the bottom. If I were you, I would stay away from this dump,it's a three ring circus.

Amen brother!!!! Never seen the equipment look this bad, it's embarrassing to get in past daybreak on your run and people seeing the junk we have to drive!!!!! And no I'm not gonna quit!!! I've got 8 months to go and I will leave here skipping thru the lot to my pickup truck!!! Slick tires, dash hanging out in the floor, bumpers bent all to hell, fuel and greasy dirt all over the fuel tanks, paint all faded and fenders busted and flopping around ever where!! Why wouldn't we be miserable, we have a right to *****!! We have put in over half of our lives here!!! So don't tell us to go some where else, you go somewhere else!!! And I won't say where on here! I will ***** till the day I leave!!! They have stolen almost 15 grand a year from me since this crap started, my vacation, destroyed what pension I have earned, my pride, and then a jackass like you tells us to leave!!! You my friend can kiss my butt!!! I've earned the write to ***** and paid dearly to do it and I plan on doing it till the day I walk out the door!!! Have a nice day mister positive naive petty little man!!! Just teasing!!! Sounded good though huh!!!!! NOT !!!!!!!

Amen brother!!!! Never seen the equipment look this bad, it's embarrassing to get in past daybreak on your run and people seeing the junk we have to drive!!!!! And no I'm not gonna quit!!! I've got 8 months to go and I will leave here skipping thru the lot to my pickup truck!!! Slick tires, dash hanging out in the floor, bumpers bent all to hell, fuel and greasy dirt all over the fuel tanks, paint all faded and fenders busted and flopping around ever where!! Why wouldn't we be miserable, we have a right to *****!! We have put in over half of our lives here!!! So don't tell us to go some where else, you go somewhere else!!! And I won't say where on here! I will ***** till the day I leave!!! They have stolen almost 15 grand a year from me since this crap started, my vacation, destroyed what pension I have earned, my pride, and then a jackass like you tells us to leave!!! You my friend can kiss my butt!!! I've earned the write to ***** and paid dearly to do it and I plan on doing it till the day I walk out the door!!! Have a nice day mister positive naive petty little man!!! Just teasing!!! Sounded good though huh!!!!! NOT !!!!!!!

If you are talking to me I have never said anything to you and I have never told anyone to quit I said to someone who was rude to me for no reason at all (as you just were) that if I felt the the way he did about the company I worked for I woulld find another job and he should too.I never told you to leave and you are getting out there talking to me the way you are, for someone starting threads like "why can't we get along" and several other posts praising your job and to go off bi-polar on me is kinda freaky.I would rather drive raggy union equipment down the road than brand new non union equipment, you are entitled to your opinion even if it has changed drastically.As far as your bs insults I am going to take the high road and sincerely wish you health and happiness now and in your retirement.

After this last bunch of bonuses they gave there selves that they basically stole from us I could care less!! Always tryed to remain positive, but how can you when they just keep robbing the piggy BANK!!! Can't get decent tires for our equipment but they don't mind filling up there wallets!! And to take offence after you told some one to bend over the TM's desk is a little self proclaiming don't you think!! If I offended you it wasn't all directed just to you!! Because of the theifs we work for a lot of people will never be able to do the things they had hoped for after retirement!! Yes your right my opinion has changed a lot recently, and I do believe it's only gonna get worse!!!!! And let's see to find another job wouldn't some one have to quit this one!! I don't know how long you have been here, but a lot of people have given many years only to see it all taken away from them!!! I can't blame anyone for the way they feel!!!

After this last bunch of bonuses they gave there selves that they basically stole from us I could care less!! Always tryed to remain positive, but how can you when they just keep robbing the piggy BANK!!! Can't get decent tires for our equipment but they don't mind filling up there wallets!! And to take offence after you told some one to bend over the TM's desk is a little self proclaiming don't you think!! If I offended you it wasn't all directed just to you!! Because of the theifs we work for a lot of people will never be able to do the things they had hoped for after retirement!! Yes your right my opinion has changed a lot recently, and I do believe it's only gonna get worse!!!!! And let's see to find another job wouldn't some one have to quit this one!! I don't know how long you have been here, but a lot of people have given many years only to see it all taken away from them!!! I can't blame anyone for the way they feel!!!

I never would have made the desk comment had he not made it first (you did see that didn't you) I know I shouldnt stoop to the same level but I am far from perfect.
As far as the job comment I would suggest to the people I love most to leave a job they hated and made them constantly *****, and complain.
Anyway you are retiring soon and I wish it was me.Please be careful for the remainder and I hope you have many enjoyable years in your retirement.

One day maybe the freight men in Atlanta can be as good as you.
As far as posting on here If I were you I would spend my time looking for another job instead of constantantly insulting and complaining about the miserable company you work for.Surely a man of your superiority doesn't have to spend his years at a company he can't stand.If I felt the way you do, with all the better managed ltl jobs out there hiring, I would have been gone long ago.

5ubugu2y.jpg

Fine job by your Atlanta "freight men". You hillbillies use bobcats or forklifts to load down there?

5ubugu2y.jpg

Fine job by your Atlanta "freight men". You hillbillies use bobcats or forklifts to load down there?

Damn that looks like a Estes trailer, not when I'm loading it, ohh but wait I got kicked off the dock cause those part-time dock guys do a better job at less pay....And I feel for you guys, old Corn Flake guy here for a bit, but had to go somewhere, it sucks..

Looks like the truck came upon an emergency stopping situation. In a non-logistic trailer this would be a predictable outcome.

Looks like the truck came upon an emergency stopping situation. In a non-logistic trailer this would be a predictable outcome.

Must be a daily emergency stopping situation from Atlanta. These are normal hillbilly loaded inbounds. Thats a tractor being crushed by skids of carpeting

Must be a daily emergency stopping situation from Atlanta. These are normal hillbilly loaded inbounds. Thats a tractor being crushed by skids of carpeting

Pretty shallow minded, pious and a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ insult to hillbillies.If you would thaw out of your box you would know that Atlanta is a very modern city with world renown nightlife, 5 star dining, the busiest airport in the United States, and beautiful women everywhere.
I have not seen a hillbillie in Atlanta but the ones I have met from Kentucky and Tennessee could drive a forklift, take it apart and put it back together with no training.
I'm not justifying a trailer looking like that, but it is a system wide problem at all major hubs at all freight lines.We get many messed up loads in Atlanta also but do you know how stupid a person would sound if he said it was a Yankee thing.It sounds about as stupid as someone calling it a hillbillie thing.Instead of hurling insults and acting like a grump why don't we try to make the problems better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty shallow minded, pious and a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ insult to hillbillies.If you would thaw out of your box you would know that Atlanta is a very modern city with world renown nightlife, 5 star dining, the busiest airport in the United States, and beautiful women everywhere.
I have not seen a hillbillie in Atlanta but the ones I have met from Kentucky and Tennessee could drive a forklift, take it apart and put it back together with no training.
I'm not justifying a trailer looking like that, but it is a system wide problem at all major hubs at all freight lines.We get many messed up loads in Atlanta also but do you know how stupid a person would sound if he said it was a Yankee thing.It sounds about as stupid as someone calling it a hillbillie thing.Instead of hurling insults and acting like a grump why don't we try to make the problems better.

Yeah I know you have a huge airport, I have to change planes there whenever I want to go somewhere decent. Holland loads direct so dont give me this hub crap. Anything coming out of Atlanta, Memphis, or the Carolinas is rammed, crammed, and destroyed. Learn to read "do not stack", learn that the heavier skid should go on the bottom if you expect it to ride for 700-900 miles. This problem has been going on for years and years. You cant fix stupid.

Yeah I know you have a huge airport, I have to change planes there whenever I want to go somewhere decent. Holland loads direct so dont give me this hub crap. Anything coming out of Atlanta, Memphis, or the Carolinas is rammed, crammed, and destroyed. Learn to read "do not stack", learn that the heavier skid should go on the bottom if you expect it to ride for 700-900 miles. This problem has been going on for years and years. You cant fix stupid.

Falcons are going to be at Lambeau field 12/8, how bout putting on a Matt Ryan jersey go to the game and RIse UP for Atlanta! !!!

It's that way at all LTL's in the South, you can't find casuals that actually want to make a career in freight...can't really blame them, knowing what I know now..lol

Hillbilly is a race now? Who knew. Do we qualify for any educational grants or other benefits? I'm getting out of trucking!

Hillbilly is a race now? Who knew. Do we qualify for any educational grants or other benefits? I'm getting out of trucking!

Well mudpuppy, hillbillies are a segment of the white race, and if you truly are one is it ok with you to be stereotyped as a toothless, ignorant ,inbred who is not capable of leaving the mountains and loading a trailer properly for a freight line?It kinda sucks being born into poverty.