Buffalo NY.Semi going to fast Rolled on I-290.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
Video>Tractor Trailer Accident on I-290 Overpass Closes Highway | WKBW News 7: News, Sports, Weather - Buffalo, New York | Related Content

truck.standalone.prod_affiliate.50.jpg

I was in Buffalo this morning right after this accident happen. A lot of talk on the radio on how to get around it. They said they shut down both ways of traffic for awhile. I dropped and hooked before the mess got worse... got the heck outa there!!!

Gee I guess everybody is in a hurry to get home for Thanksgiving.
I posted almost 20 trucking crashes that happen in the last two days.
A lot of truckers that were hurrying are now faced with finding another job.
However one or two have lost their lives as well.

So please slow down and get where you want to go.
Better to arrive a little late,then not arriving at all!

Gee I guess everybody is in a hurry to get home for Thanksgiving.
I posted almost 20 trucking crashes that happen in the last two days.
A lot of truckers that were hurrying are now faced with finding another job.
However one or two have lost their lives as well.

So please slow down and get where you want to go.
Better to arrive a little late,then not arriving at all!

I would not contribute these trucking accidents entirely on truck drivers hurrying home for Thanksgiving. This is the busiest week out of the year in terms of travel/traffic. The more vehicles out on the road, the more chances of accidents and fatalities.

I was not trying to slam truckers in general.
I'm just hoping anyone who views this forum will take it easy,especially on this holiday weekend.

Sorry if I offended anybody,I'm not the best communicator at times.

Its just my old UPS Freight Safety trainer coming back to offer friendly advice to keep truckers focused on what they are doing,as their loved ones depend on them,to stick around for them.

I was not trying to slam truckers in general.
I'm just hoping anyone who views this forum will take it easy,especially on this holiday weekend.

Sorry if I offended anybody,I'm not the best communicator at times.

Its just my old UPS Freight Safety trainer coming back to offer friendly advice to keep truckers focused on what they are doing,as their loved ones depend on them,to stick around for them.

I know you were not trying to slam anyone my old retired friend, Have a special turkey day!

everybody is in a hurry cutting off trucks, weaving in and out of traffic...didnt you hear, the mall is going to get up and walk away if that lady in her s.u.v doesnt get there in the next 15 minutes....lmao ....enjoy your turkey day everyone