Yellow | Bulls Betting On Recovery At YRC

... yeah because they have screwed over abou 1/3 of their former employees and the remaining 2/3 are being screwed over using various methods.

My personal opinion is if YRC can make it til 04/10 they will make it... I don't think they will be nearly the same size though

Good Luck to all

Down 80-90% from years high and who knows what in the last 2 years, yup, this baby is on fire! Let those flames clear a bit and you'll see the entire damn pos company is on fire and no one to put it out. All you pumpers, buy buy buy! PS: Maybe it was that new guy, john brinko(turn around expert), they paid him in stock!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Well we are being paid in-line with most of our competitors now and they got rid of the pension deal and we still have plenty of freight to deliver (at least where Im at) so it does at least give us a chance. Basic economics, either raise your prices or cut your costs of doing business. We have dramatically cut our costs and with the job market the way it is, we have retained plenty of experienced workers. We dont damage any more freight than anybody else, and our transit times are a bit slow but are improving. Nobody in there right mind should want to see 35,000 people lose there job and health imsurance unless you have some sort of a personal grudge or just hate unions or something.

This company will be operating 20 years from now because of employee sacrifice and hard work by everybody. Plus the banks don't want the 2 billion dollar lose on there books. The recent stock increase is probably the start of a pump and dump by a large hedgefund on wallsteet.In 5 years this stock will be trading 30 plus a share because we kickass and that is the truth.

This company will be operating 20 years from now because of employee sacrifice and hard work by everybody. Plus the banks don't want the 2 billion dollar lose on there books. The recent stock increase is probably the start of a pump and dump by a large hedgefund on wallsteet.In 5 years this stock will be trading 30 plus a share because we kickass and that is the truth.

I like people with a positive attitude:shift:

macandb better look up the word delusional [a persistent false belief held in the face of strong contradictory evidence, especially as a symptom of a psychiatric condition] among many meanings

Down 80-90% from years high and who knows what in the last 2 years, yup, this baby is on fire! Let those flames clear a bit and you'll see the entire damn pos company is on fire and no one to put it out. All you pumpers, buy buy buy! PS: Maybe it was that new guy, john brinko(turn around expert), they paid him in stock!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

GFY dude ...really:nutkick:

It was after the announcement of us voting on another 5% came out that trading hit over 30M shares that day....AND THEN...it went to crap again!....lets just see...reminds me of that other company that went out and everyone made a dash with cash to by low and then.....Labor day came and they went?....KK

It was after the announcement of us voting on another 5% came out that trading hit over 30M shares that day....AND THEN...it went to crap again!....lets just see...reminds me of that other company that went out and everyone made a dash with cash to by low and then.....Labor day came and they went?....KK
Ok, but did that company you speak of do any of the things this one has to stay open? Is this one buying new equipment at the double breasted company? I could go on, my point is that co. wanted to go bankrupt. I don't think this one does. Do you?

Ok, but did that company you speak of do any of the things this one has to stay open? Is this one buying new equipment at the double breasted company? I could go on, my point is that co. wanted to go bankrupt. I don't think this one does. Do you?

You are correct about that double breasted company and yrc is fighting to survive however in order for them to survive they need to cut out the cancer up top to survive......:TR10driving03:

:biglaugh:$2.35 a share is nothing to celebrate about. Remember when it was $60.00 a share? The bulls ran it up after Yellow bought Roadway and it doesnt mean a rats *** now. I agree with Jeff, If they,re still there 4/10 they might make it. But as only a shadow of the huge company they once were.:shifty:
I agree. However if they make it thru the short term, there is no reason they can't grow again. I hope so.