Yellow | Bulls Betting On Recovery At YRC

I started to read these boards because I thought I would find some information. Things that go on across the country with the company I work for with people like myself. Turns out some are bitter and just want to cause trouble. There are some maybe a few who would want to see the brite side (not saying there is one). Seven years ago when CF was going under I met a lot of people through this type of board, some I am still friends with and yet have never met. I guess there is a band wagon going on I don't understand. People jump in front of us (truck drivers) and the world seems to be getting ruder, with people just thinking of themselves first. Most of all watching the destruction of other seems to be more entertaining. look at Cops, American Idol and other shows that show people failing. I heard most of the "cancer" seems to be at the "top" I think not "we" do a good job at that. All the enemy has to do is put one little rumor in our system and we can make that grow and move throughout the country faster than one can send an e-mail. This post started with a nugget of good news. In the post's prior to this if you read every one you have taken that nugget and trashed it, beat each other up with it and showed just how we are now. It would be great to say, if you don't have anything positive or helpful just move on. But this is America and you have your rights, just like that person in that car. I'm sure you will rip this apart as well. For me I will live on the Nuggets of good news. Until this company turns around or a great job falls in my lap or maybe I will hit the lottery. I am working here, don't like the changes but I guess I have to live with it. As for this board I will keep reading it just like the people I encounter on the road I will just shake my head and wonder "why?"

You can't be spewing vile like this. This is a site for all haters of the pos company and pos union to vent their anger of all the stupidity zollars and his lap dog hoffa create. "Come on downnn", stop watching ohrah and ellen degenerate(that ::shit:: will fry your brain) and get your hate out in the open! I sense all that hate you've had inside for a long long time. Don't keep it(hate) bottled up, say, "I HATE YRC, I HATE THE UNION"! Ahhhh, feels good doesn't it? Wouldn't you like to see zollars and hoffa fall down every time they got off their personal jets just Gerald Ford use to? Hate, its a good honest American word. Probably the only thing that might save this pos company. PS: Next thing you'll probably say is WWF isn't real!! Hate, its not just for breakfast anymore.

Market Edge upgrades YRC WORLDWIDE, INC. from SELL to BUY.BY Investars Analyst Actions
— 07:34 AM ET 08/31/2009
On August 31, 2009 Market Edge upgraded YRC WORLDWIDE, INC. (YRCW)

) from SELL to BUY.
Fidelity Investments: Research: Stocks
Large.gif

Some of you guys sure do love to focus on the negative. A little good news comes our way, and you guys just keep dropping ::shit:: bombs everywhere. Priceless!

TB could charge a hefty venting fee and command a good price :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

FULL REPORT IS ALWAYS BEST!!!!!!!!!
Market Edge® Research Equity Research Report
YRC WORLDWIDE BUY
YRCW-$2.37 · Exchange:NMS August 31, 2009
Recommendation
Opinion BUY Opinion Date 8/31/2009 Current Price 2.37
Opinion Price 2.37 Prior Opinion SELL
Summary:
The financial condition of YRCW needs to improve. This shows up in the large number of negative fundamental
comments. Over the longer term, the company’s fundamentals will need to improve in order to sustain price appreciation.
The stock is fairly valued when compared to other stocks in its industry group but still has the potential for price
appreciation.
YRCW's ability to generate future earnings appears somewhat questionable at this juncture when compared to industry
averages. The company’s long and short term debt ratios are weaker than industry averages signaling an overleveraged
balance sheet. Operating margins declined last quarter but operating cash flow remains positive. Demand for the
company’s products and services needs to show improvement as sales for the last quarter declined -44.63% to $1.33
billion. Looking forward, the analyst consensus forecast for earnings for the next two quarters is expected to show
improvement but revenue are expected to slow.
Price momentum has recently been soft even though the stock has outperformed the market when compared to the S&P
500. As a result of these factors, price appreciation should be limited over the near term. Over the longer term, the
company’s fundamentals will need to improve in order to sustain price appreciation.

FebSecRedirectPage

David Ross of logistic doomer co. just gave us another 6 weeks extension his tenth extension. It ain't gonna happen

5kull7.jpg

It is more like a BLACK CLOUD, and I like it that way. LATER LOVER.:puke::eck15:

Im thinking you would make a great sales rep for ConWay, FedEx or Sai .Why are you wasting your great talents on this board you could go door to door beatin up YRC.Go free lance maybe a small contract with Estes telling how much trouble YRC"s in .:smillie_flag::rockon: