Yellow | Bunkroom by proxy (LCP Hotel)

DETrob said:
Thats right you tell him you're a fancy man, and you expect fancy treatment. LOL.

You are right though, some of the hotels are pretty bad. They put us in a newer place in Indy. I was talking to a driver there from CGB, he was bitten by something at the NSH motel. the mark on his hand was awful. I had a bug bite on my chest a few weeks ago from the same hotel. I brought to managements attention at the hotel nicely and they said they would take care of it. But now I must get checked for Lyme disease. But my problem is this, Would the executives let any of their family stay at these hotels? I doubt it. So why should we be required to? Hope things get better. The Hotel at STL is awesome, great restaurant. Love to layover there.

Really pizz Yellow off. File an injury report and charge YFS for the testing under workers comp!!!!!

Question seeing how were talking about bed jobs.If you were to get hurt while you were at the motel (off duty) would you still be covered under workmans comp?I know if you were travling to and from the motel you are but i'm not sure about when your in the motel.

Lodging Grievence

WHEN FILING ON MOTEL CONDITIONS USE PICTURES,ROOM NUMBERS,DATES AND COLLECT BUGS FOR PROOF.JUST SOME SUGGESTIONS,BEEN DOWN THIS ROAD BEFORE!:mfight: :Bondage: :horse:

doodlebug said:
WHEN FILING ON MOTEL CONDITIONS USE PICTURES,ROOM NUMBERS,DATES AND COLLECT BUGS FOR PROOF.JUST SOME SUGGESTIONS,BEEN DOWN THIS ROAD BEFORE!:mfight: :Bondage: :horse:
collect a doodlebug that always works :wink1:

yo....

you guys are so trendy and up to date.....

i'm an unfancy man that was writing WOW in trailer dirt when i worked out of MBK 10 years ago (still do today, can't stand th dorks that put crosses)......

they always whine about AAF's signal in boston, good news was they had a good signal from greenfield mass to hartford conn on i 91......

they have also gotten better and nobody interviews an honest person better (remember billy connoly???).....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ps; if any of you guys are around rochester ny in the morning check out WCMF 96.5, that's where 'brother wease' is he's an older version of opie (i bid BUF for 2 years just to listen to him)........

pps; don't forget ron and fez too......

Testpilot said:
Really pizz Yellow off. File an injury report and charge YFS for the testing under workers comp!!!!!

I would but the mark is gone. But if you would have seen that CGB drivers hand it looked like a huge zit. YUK!! I carry a can of LYSOL with me now. I should look into getting a industrial sized bug zapper to go with me also. I could hang it in the truck from the ceiling, I bet it would look like one of those polock trucks you see running from chicago to ney york every day with all the crap they have hanging from the sunvisor?

Moparman said:
Question seeing how were talking about bed jobs.If you were to get hurt while you were at the motel (off duty) would you still be covered under workmans comp?I know if you were travling to and from the motel you are but i'm not sure about when your in the motel.
I would think so you are still under work rules?? dont know thats a good question.

MIKEEEEE said:
yo....

you guys are so trendy and up to date.....

i'm an unfancy man that was writing WOW in trailer dirt when i worked out of MBK 10 years ago (still do today, can't stand th dorks that put crosses)......

they always whine about AAF's signal in boston, good news was they had a good signal from greenfield mass to hartford conn on i 91......

they have also gotten better and nobody interviews an honest person better (remember billy connoly???).....

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ps; if any of you guys are around rochester ny in the morning check out WCMF 96.5, that's where 'brother wease' is he's an older version of opie (i bid BUF for 2 years just to listen to him)........

pps; don't forget ron and fez too......
XM202 my man!!! 24 hours of O and A plus ron and fez. This november XM will start a new channel dedicated just for Ron and FEZ, and OPIE and ANTHONY will have their own channel. I still have about 90 hours of OLD Oand A shows from WNEW, days. Love lil' jimmy norton.

Barney said:
DETrob said:
Thats right you tell him you're a fancy man, and you expect fancy treatment. LOL.

I'm a fancy man, boy. I expect fancy treatment. I noticed the XM 202 bottom of sig

I have listened to O and A since the WNEW day's. Love the show and no body makes me laugh any harder then lil' Jimmy Norton, or when Anthony starts doing impressions of Mike Tyson or Andrew Dice Clay.