Yellow | Buy YRC Worldwide Based On Improving Fundamentals

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
Improving fundamentals? On the surface this title sounds ludicrous. YRC Worldwide (YRCW) has $1.3 billion in long-term debt, it pays $151 million in annual interest expense, and it has significant pension obligations. However, the facts don't lie and the facts are that trends in operating income and gross margins are improving dramatically.

While YRCW hasn't really participated in the rally this year, I stand by my belief that this could potentially be one of the best performers in the market over the next couple of years as the economy continues to gradually improve and as management maintains its focus on improving ontime deliveries and removing unnecessary expenses from its network. The turnaround going on with YRCW is similar in many ways to recent turnarounds at Sirius (SIRI), Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST), Hovnanian (HOV) as well as the turnaround at Foster Wheeler (FWLT) back in 2004, all of which provided investors with astronomical returns. Every one of these companies had huge debt loads and negative equity right when the stock began rallying hard.............................

Buy YRC Worldwide Based On Improving Fundamentals - Seeking Alpha

Every time this company makes money they sabatage themselves so the stock plumets. Not so much no that we do not have stock in the company> You remember back when if the stock go overs what was it 2 something. Not sure. Those @@@ did everything to tank the stock. They had a piggy bank that continued to raid. They had us and suckers that thought they would make a quick buck flipping the stock. I believe it is called insider trading. Do you not remember boardmembers dumping stock right befor the stock dropped. Right now I'm not sure how mmuch stock I have probably -$1200 dollars I probably owe them. To boot They lost so much in stocks and tryed to tank the stock that they had legitamitly lost money they did not antisapate it and the stock did not move down because they did not dump their stock, in antisapation. They are theives and liers. Bankers who are not satasfieduntil they pick every penny out of this company. Too boot if in 2015 we close the door will they pay us back are 15% that was promised at the beginning or is the Sceamsters going to tells us they washed them of their responsibilties