Yellow | Buying Stock

I am putting in a order to sell at $4. $600 loss but it equals what I'll lose each month with the pay cut anyway.

Thats okay TeamCujo, the shareholders and officers will really appreciate your contribution to their future dividends.
Doesn't it make you happy to know they will profit of your hard work? I'm sure your family will be happy to sacrifice their middle class lifestyle so the management and shareholders can afford to run their $300,000 RV's back and forth from their winter homes in Jackson Hole to their summer homes in Florida.

Thats okay TeamCujo, the shareholders and officers will really appreciate your contribution to their future dividends.
Doesn't it make you happy to know they will profit of your hard work? I'm sure your family will be happy to sacrifice their middle class lifestyle so the management and shareholders can afford to run their $300,000 RV's back and forth from their winter homes in Jackson Hole to their summer homes in Florida.

Stock hasn't paid a dividend in over 15 years. Why do you think the investors aren't calling for Zoller's head, it always been worthless, just a cash generator for the wealthy. Look at a 10 year chart buy at $16 sell at $ 24, over and over and over again. Any where this would happen at a company that was considered a growth stock, Zollers wouldn't have lasted a year. That's the only reason I bought it, I misstakenly thought I could buy at $5 and sell at $20, I think I was wrong.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=...=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=undefined

when yellow bought big r i sold all my stock. good thing i did because its never been worth a fraction of that since. sell if you have any left might be able to aford a 6 pack.

what to do

the stock is up to 3.80 should i sell at 4 or wait till the giveback is approved? I bet I can get 7 if I wait.

Cujo, I sold mine at $3.07 and bought Ford (F) with the money I had left. I have already overcome the $300.00 loss I had with YRCW. When the dems agree to bail out the Big 3 it's gonna soar.

As an investor, does it make financial sense to buy YRC? I merely ask.

This stock has always been worthless as any other thing other than a cash machine. I've watched on the sidelines for years as the wealthy have bought and sold in in the $16-$24 dance. When it got to $5 I tried my luck hoping to sell at $20, that was before they borrowed $500 Million and their credit rating went to 0. My bad.

give 'em a break, already!!

So many posters on here demanding that the cuts begin at the top!

Why , look here, they are already driving their RVs and leaving the Lear jet in the hanger!

:biglaugh: