Yellow | Buyout YRC

At the current stock price and assuming 32k employees, each of us would need to put in $6125 each. Clean house on the board of directors, rid the entire management team and make this an employee owned company.

I totally agree. Just reading the many posts on here tells me that we have more than enough superbly talented individuals in our ranks to efficiently manage and operate a complex organization like YRC. Where do I send my check?

At the current stock price and assuming 32k employees, each of us would need to put in $6125 each. Clean house on the board of directors, rid the entire management team and make this an employee owned company.

I’ll take my chances elsewhere with my $6125.

Probably buy me 2-3 weeks in Tasmania at multiple luxury hotels or Air b&b, including airfare....

You’re all being bought by a Moldovan conglomerate out of Bridgeview...

bxByKJh.jpg

Yes. As a conglomerate, they have interests in the cannabis popcorn vending at the stadium. Plus the parking and lot maintenance.
They pay a bonus if you can prove your DNA is at least 15% Maldovan.
I heard the Moldavians paved the parking lot with cannabis popcorn, so tailgaters could enjoy themselves?

Since when did the union want to let the employees they represent buy the company they negotiate with?

The one time I ever heard of this happening, the company was dead in three years because the employees and their union never really understood that they owned the place they were trying to demand more money and less work time from. Look up InterLink Freight Systems, they were the biggest LTL in Canada when they collapsed.