Yellow | Bye Bye Beltfed or is it Beltfedd

Regular342

TB Veteran
Credits
Either way good riddance. Seriously, if you're going to try and come back with a double handle at least put some creativity into it instead of being such a dumb ::shit:: about it. Adding or deleting a letter off a previously banned handle isn't going to get you very far :biglaugh:. And yes mods I know we could have all gone with out this thread, but I just had to get in a parting shot. Do as you will...

Either way good riddance. Seriously, if you're going to try and come back with a double handle at least put some creativity into it instead of being such a dumb ::shit:: about it. Adding or deleting a letter off a previously banned handle isn't going to get you very far :biglaugh:. And yes mods I know we could have all gone with out this thread, but I just had to get in a parting shot. Do as you will...

Cant we just all get along........geeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz........:TR10driving03:

Ok I'm sorry to do this Regular342 but as you have seen fit to violate everything that is sacred you must absolve yourself of your sins as follows . As of your first log on tomorrow you must sit down and read EVER POST that the world famous spaghettijg has posted !!! I know this is a hares penalty but you should of thought of that before you started this thread ! One hint sit on your hands before reading , after 5 or 10 post you will want to gouge your eyes out ! Sorry Bro that’s the way we role here on Truckingboards !:biglaugh:

Ok I'm sorry to do this Regular342 but as you have seen fit to violate everything that is sacred you must absolve yourself of your sins as follows . As of your first log on tomorrow you must sit down and read EVER POST that the world famous spaghettijg has posted !!! I know this is a hares penalty but you should of thought of that before you started this thread ! One hint sit on your hands before reading , after 5 or 10 post you will want to gouge your eyes out ! Sorry Bro that’s the way we role here on Truckingboards !:biglaugh:

Come on man. Thats a bit much don't you think. I'd rather get water boarded then go through that clowns posts.