Bye bye road route

I hope ya get what you want, i've been asked to run out of a different yard, I did that yards route out of Tulsa today, started at 0500, got in my car at 2000, not a good day, lots of stuff I didn't know, plus 1034 cases on a 45' that shouldn't even be allowed in that town, spent alot of time being creative in getting into these places, instead of delivering groceries, I got back to the yard on time, that in itself was a miracle, I'm not very happy with this prospect right now.

I hope ya get what you want, i've been asked to run out of a different yard, I did that yards route out of Tulsa today, started at 0500, got in my car at 2000, not a good day, lots of stuff I didn't know, plus 1034 cases on a 45' that shouldn't even be allowed in that town, spent alot of time being creative in getting into these places, instead of delivering groceries, I got back to the yard on time, that in itself was a miracle, I'm not very happy with this prospect right now.

Possible 4-6 more weeks, could be less though. That's fine, I'll just bank the extra money, plus food show ships start october 3rd.

Possible 4-6 more weeks, could be less though. That's fine, I'll just bank the extra money, plus food show ships start october 3rd.
Wow, thats weird, thats about how long I am going to be doing this, boss man interviewed a guy today, if he likes him it will be 3 weeks min before he starts, then there is training, if he has thrown groceries b4 the training period will be shorter, here lately, we have been getting guys that never been in the biz, or they threw pop or beer, groceries is a whole different deal as you well know.

Its times like this that I wish I wasn't by myself, it would be nice to have a cheerleader to support me, figurativly speaking of course..LOL, unless she is over 18 then daddy is down!!!!!!

Wow, thats weird, thats about how long I am going to be doing this, boss man interviewed a guy today, if he likes him it will be 3 weeks min before he starts, then there is training, if he has thrown groceries b4 the training period will be shorter, here lately, we have been getting guys that never been in the biz, or they threw pop or beer, groceries is a whole different deal as you well know.

Its times like this that I wish I wasn't by myself, it would be nice to have a cheerleader to support me, figurativly speaking of course..LOL, unless she is over 18 then daddy is down!!!!!!

We got three new drivers. Two are already fitting in just well. One, well, if he quits getting POd at every little thing and calms down towards the customers, he should be ok but I don't think he will be a lifer like the other two.