ABF | ByLines

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
I'm flexible, just let me know when and where. :guiness:
Really? After all those years doing more with less on this body killing job, I am surprised you can even stand up straight let alone be flexible... It takes me about ten minutes in the morning to get just the worst kinks worked out. lol

Really? After all those years doing more with less on this body killing job, I am surprised you can even stand up straight let alone be flexible... It takes me about ten minutes in the morning to get just the worst kinks worked out. lol
:1036316054:
Physically I am right there with you, my schedule is what's flexible, and I love Banko's. :guiness:

How come we ain't got no Banko's on this side of the state? All we got is Primanti's....... You get the sammich, slaw 'n' fries all on a big pile.........wit' a bottle a cold Arn City, no less......

How come we ain't got no Banko's on this side of the state? All we got is Primanti's....... You get the sammich, slaw 'n' fries all on a big pile.........wit' a bottle a cold Arn City, no less......
They just opened a second location 20 minutes away from the original called the country crab, better deals then bankos (for now)....

I like the anthracite, lobster Mac n cheese one of my favorites
Want a good cheese for mac & cheese. Use Kraft Vermont White Cheddar in the 6 inch long stick. 2 of them with some fine grind green peppers is great. This cheese from Kraft for some reason makes a better flavor than regular sharp or mild cheddar. cheddar.

Want a good cheese for mac & cheese. Use Kraft Vermont White Cheddar in the 6 inch long stick. 2 of them with some fine grind green peppers is great. This cheese from Kraft for some reason makes a better flavor than regular sharp or mild cheddar. cheddar.
So damn many cheeses to choose from, NY cheddar, VT cheddar (what is the difference between the two?), WI cheddar. :idunno: And I likes my cheese! BJs and Costco sell this Cabot variety that really calls my name when I'm in there. I can't remember the name of it but I know it when I see it. Then there's La Greyer, I like keeping a chunk of that in the drawer. Blue cheese is the one that gives me the hardest time though, it's tough to find a good one of those without paying $20/lb for it. BJs has a good one but I can't stop eating it and it's a huuuugggge package. I have recently found one that works in a new store to my area, it's tasty and only comes in a small package so It's under $10.00 and it's easier to put back since it'll all be gone if I keep at it. Ooooh yea, BJs has some of the best lobster tails I've ever had in their freezers. They're not very big so you'll want to have a NY strip with it but damn they are good. I shuck them, half them and cook them on the grill then drop them into my ramekin full of hot, melted butter. mmmm mmmm

So damn many cheeses to choose from, NY cheddar, VT cheddar (what is the difference between the two?), WI cheddar. :idunno: And I likes my cheese! BJs and Costco sell this Cabot variety that really calls my name when I'm in there. I can't remember the name of it but I know it when I see it. Then there's La Greyer, I like keeping a chunk of that in the drawer. Blue cheese is the one that gives me the hardest time though, it's tough to find a good one of those without paying $20/lb for it. BJs has a good one but I can't stop eating it and it's a huuuugggge package. I have recently found one that works in a new store to my area, it's tasty and only comes in a small package so It's under $10.00 and it's easier to put back since it'll all be gone if I keep at it. Ooooh yea, BJs has some of the best lobster tails I've ever had in their freezers. They're not very big so you'll want to have a NY strip with it but damn they are good. I shuck them, half them and cook them on the grill then drop them into my ramekin full of hot, melted butter. mmmm mmmm
I think I gained 5lbs reading about it.

You are really mean. I am @ least an hour from some grub (and not near as good as you just described) & I am so hungry after reading this post I am having with drawl symptoms. Your timing could not have been any worse. You can make it up to me by shipping some of that cheese you so fondly spoke of. Wadda ya think? von.

I'd like to put in for either seafood shack on Wednesday or Wing Thursday at The Anthracite. I've got a craving for their french onion soup too.