ODFL | C19 jabs

Ace1982

TB Lurker
Credits
So with these new incentives for the jab…im more concerned if theyre going to end up forcing employees to take it as a mandatory employment thing now. Hopefully theyd know theres 100s if not 1000s that would refuse it and already being so shorthanded…how bad of a move thatd be.

So with all the needfor drivers and dock workers…i think theyd really regret it. Theyre not shorthanded yet…

But wait there’s more!! The government wants to import driver’s from other countries to drive here due to the shortage of driver’s. Now let’s think about this. Lot’s of us are passing, some of us are willing to quit if it was mandated. No driver’s, hire some foreigner, less wages, benefits gone. It’s a win, win.

But wait there’s more!! The government wants to import driver’s from other countries to drive here due to the shortage of driver’s. Now let’s think about this. Lot’s of us are passing, some of us are willing to quit if it was mandated. No driver’s, hire some foreigner, less wages, benefits gone. It’s a win, win.
You're not wrong...

What you talking bout,, we the only company on 5 or 84 that speaking English in the pnw,, 84 all euro driver, 5 all punjab bunch of wreckless waste of driver too

I gots my jabs no big deal,, you all and your conspiracy theories,, even conservative talk show host saying to get it but I forget you runnin linehaul so you knows it all lmao,, get it now bc by next year I promise this place and many others will force you to get it have fun

People are already putting in their notice and leaving to buy their own trucks over these cameras, they can't afford to loose people over shots so there's just no way OD will mandate it. Getting harder to find doc workers so they're going to have less super truckers they can train off the dock.

People are already putting in their notice and leaving to buy their own trucks over these cameras, they can't afford to loose people over shots so there's just no way OD will mandate it. Getting harder to find doc workers so they're going to have less super truckers they can train off the dock.
Eventually they’ll have more camera babysitters than driver’s.

Eventually they’ll have more camera babysitters than driver’s.
Ain't that the truth. You know I don't know if everyone realizes yet, but our VP of safety who was not for cameras (S.F.) retired a couple weeks ago. We have a new VP of safety from Walmart. You know who has had these same cameras for a few years and has the driver facing turned on? Walmart.

They'll all be democrats when they get here. And don't forget. They speak Spanish.

So with these new incentives for the jab…im more concerned if theyre going to end up forcing employees to take it as a mandatory employment thing now. Hopefully theyd know theres 100s if not 1000s that would refuse it and already being so shorthanded…how bad of a move thatd be.
I’m with ya brother, I have a great high dollar day LH route and I will absolutely NOT be getting the jab! They can fire me and deal with a class action wrongful termination suit, and yes there are lots of us!