ODFL | C19 jabs

Yes you will, however Uncle Sam will take his card and you may bring home 320 or $350 is that the price you pay for health? Are the price you paid for selling out your beliefs right or wrong only you can look at yourself in the mirror
Exactly!!! Sell our souls to the devil. They could offer a million and I won’t do it. What’s next? Trust me, this is just a example of what is coming.

I think most are just scared of the needle.
Very true. My dad was afraid of needles. Never got shots or blood tests……until the diabetes started ravaging his body and he died of kidney failure at 57.
Didnt mean to be a downer. Just my PSA to you guys to take care of yourselves.

Now some folks are afraid of how the vaccine works.
Let’s just say the “non GMO” movement is probably dead….

Very true. My dad was afraid of needles. Never got shots or blood tests……until the diabetes started ravaging his body and he died of kidney failure at 57.

Wife had the virus, big time for about a month.

We got enough in the Army to last a lifetime.

They WILL be mandated. The customers are demanding only vaccinated companies pick up and deliver to them. OD will lose money if they don't comply. If you are not going to get it gtfo.
This 'incentive" is so OD can find out how many potentially will need to be replaced.

Diabetes and hypertension are the two big reasons I won't take the shot. I've already survived Covid one. "Underlying issues" always come up in the treatment or prevention of this plague. I survived it WITHOUT treatments and be damned if I'll willingly take something that has already been considered a black flag against my health. God put me here. Brought me to it and through it and I'm not jumping into the fire unless HE tells me to jump. I'm not against the shot. If you want it take it. I could care less. I'm doing what me and my doctor think is best for me.

Last edited: