Holland | Cameras???

I fixed it for ya.
Appreciate it. Those things entertain me as well. I'll always be positive no matter what and want everybody to be successful. Sad that there are so many people that are angry. Not saying there isn't good reason but we have to get through it or we'll be miserable forever and that sucks. Sincerely, nose picker. I'll change my title to that.

As far as dash cams, I'm for FORWARD FACING cams. With so many drivers out there trying to cause trucks to hit them so they can sue, with a dash cam, it MIGHT save you from getting a ticket you weren't deserved! I am however AGAINST Cab Cams, cause that just opens a whole new can of worms!

As far as dash cams, I'm for FORWARD FACING cams. With so many drivers out there trying to cause trucks to hit them so they can sue, with a dash cam, it MIGHT save you from getting a ticket you weren't deserved! I am however AGAINST Cab Cams, cause that just opens a whole new can of worms!
Face forward only

Appreciate it. Those things entertain me as well. I'll always be positive no matter what and want everybody to be successful. Sad that there are so many people that are angry. Not saying there isn't good reason but we have to get through it or we'll be miserable forever and that sucks. Sincerely, nose picker. I'll change my title to that.
Sad there are so many who lap up what the company feeds them. You must have a gold plated yes pen.