Holland | can Holland be sold off?

Sorry I should have been clearer on my post, to my understanding YRC can't file bankruptcy and spin off Holland to stay afloat....if one goes down all goes down, if someone was to buy Holland they assume the pension liability and snap back clause would assume full pay also.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

yes sad but very true ..............

Sorry I should have been clearer on my post, to my understanding YRC can't file bankruptcy and spin off Holland to stay afloat....if one goes down all goes down, if someone was to buy Holland they assume the pension liability and snap back clause would assume full pay also.

Snap back clauses were removed in the last set of givebacks.. And I believe spin off and sell off are two different scenarios..

Snap back clauses were removed in the last set of givebacks.. And I believe spin off and sell off are two different scenarios..

I've heard people say that but I was at the last MOU hearing in Dallas and I never read it! YRCW does NOT have enough assets to file chapter 11 restructuring AND they can not spin Holland off because they are intertwined! The only way chapter 11 would happen is the judge will see to it they are profitable to pay back within 5 years....if that was to happen the judge will tell everyone what they will make and benefits they will have, if you're lucky $15/hour and self pay insurance....no thanks!