XPO | Can we trust Canadians ???

This is a funny! thread! I know you can't be serious. If that was the case here in the USofA we would have to build a wall around some cities ( and states ) with people you don't trust.

Uh oh.... I may have just given someone an issue to run on in four years!

Simply, no. The purpose of that entire country is to feed off of this one. I saw a stat that said 80% of the Canadian population lives within 50 miles of the US border.

And besides. It's obvious that government health care is impossible. Pure evil. The cause of all of our problems to hear our leaders say it. But yet they have it in Canada. So they must be into some serious witch craft.

Also, Nickelback.

If Trump built a wall along the Canadian border it'd be a favor to Canada, not the other way around. Canadians don't enter the US illegally. However, most of the illegal immigrants in this country got here by illegally crossing from the US.

After all, if they don't have a problem doing it with one border, why not the other?

If Trump built a wall along the Canadian border it'd be a favor to Canada, not the other way around. Canadians don't enter the US illegally. However, most of the illegal immigrants in this country got here by illegally crossing from the US.

After all, if they don't have a problem doing it with one border, why not the other?

DTV1Rfe.jpg

Simply, no. The purpose of that entire country is to feed off of this one. I saw a stat that said 80% of the Canadian population lives within 50 miles of the US border.

And besides. It's obvious that government health care is impossible. Pure evil. The cause of all of our problems to hear our leaders say it. But yet they have it in Canada. So they must be into some serious witch craft.

Also, Nickelback.
And Justin beiber. Who needs Isis... we just sent him down.

Also, Nickelback.

While I concur with your Nickelback beliefs, I disagree that Canada's purpose is to feed off ours. It is true their largest trading partner is us. And they are top 3 for us. I love me some Canada, and I hope to see some universal healthcare in our country like thye have. (PS I'm not a communist.)

While I concur with your Nickelback beliefs, I disagree that Canada's purpose is to feed off ours. It is true their largest trading partner is us. And they are top 3 for us. I love me some Canada, and I hope to see some universal healthcare in our country like thye have. (PS I'm not a communist.)

One of the arguments for the ACA was that senior citizens were taking bus trips to Canada to buy prescription drugs. They had news crews tagging along and were talking about it all over the news. That the people in need of health care in the USA couldn't afford it under the old rules. Well the politicians took care of that and made it so no one in the USA can afford health care. Good job, government. Way to go.

One of the arguments for the ACA was that senior citizens were taking bus trips to Canada to buy prescription drugs. They had news crews tagging along and were talking about it all over the news. That the people in need of health care in the USA couldn't afford it under the old rules. Well the politicians took care of that and made it so no one in the USA can afford health care. Good job, government. Way to go.

Did you think it would be an easy process? I know you're intelligent so surely you can fathom what a task that is. Do you know what was also vehemently hated when introduced by our government? Social Security. Now I think everyone agrees it's an important part of life as we know it, and few would argue against its existence.