FedEx Freight | CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?

It's not really anonymous because you have to enter your code to log in on the computer so they know it's you. It's a scam. Also, notice how the survey never really has an area where you can type in what you think in your own opinion. they are hiring way to many city drivers at our terminal and starting 95% of the drivers by 9:30am. alot of OT going away and drivers getting pissed!

If you're a member of round mouth club at my terminal they will let you start anytime you want.

Don't forget Wamsutter, Wo. Heaven on earth if you don't mind your neighbor blowing up his single wide cooking a new batch of meth. Or getting a subway sandwich before the flies do. Or seeing the person about to make your sandwich and realizing you'd rather have the flies make it. I'm I forgetting anything ??
The lushly forested surroundings and temperate weather?

Our center manager in SGF told all of us in the monthly meeting...... “before you mark anything negative on the survey, come see ME first”. Did anyone else’s center manager say this? What’s the point of an anonymous survey if we aren’t allowed to mark anything negative? Now, before all of you comment saying tell HR, id like you to know we WOULD be retaliated against if we did. Our manager is a bully and it’s a known fact. He told us at one time if we wasn’t happy to quit! Once HR found out, he denied it of course.

Contact your DM. Explain what's going on. Skip HR and go straight to the district manager. They will walk him out