New Penn | Can YRC be forced to sell NEW PENN in any way?

If you want to debate something you came to the right place. Click on my profile and reread some of the threads I have posted into. I do not hide behind a generic location as I am not afraid to back up my opinion. I promote UNITY among us New Penn Proud employees. I seek to educate and inform my brothers as well as myself. I don't care who voted YES or NO-that is history now. We are in a struggle for survival and ALL need to work together. I am tired of people posting on this board that YRCW will punish us by closing us down. Negativity does none of us any good. Give 100% every day and our customers will reward us with their business. We do freight right!
It's hard to give 100% with what I posted above. Our only chance is having someone who actually cares about a trucking company and it's employees(not just profits) buys us. And the chances are slim. But I do have some hope.

If you have facts to back up your statement that YRCW plans to merge New Penn into YRC then please post them. In my humble opinion, it would be more cost effective to merge YRC into the regionals and have YRC survive where the regionals do not have service areas. I don't want more brothers out of work, in fact I want to see all freight Teamsters weather this storm and get back to work when the economy recovers.
I don't have any facts. It just seems to me what they are doing. And I am not a business minded person. They merged roadway and yellow. Why wouldn't they eventually merge it into one. I've seen Holland boxes with the YRS logo on them.Magnetic I don't know? I hate that they own us all. I saw some kind of thing about a law about having stakeholders(that would be us) having a say or something on the IBT site. It also goes with other stuff I've been reading and looks good.

It's hard to give 100% with what I posted above. Our only chance is having someone who actually cares about a trucking company and it's employees(not just profits) buys us. And the chances are slim. But I do have some hope.
I understand we are in stressful times right now. Take the hope you have and build on it. There are many of fellow New Penn Teamsters who will fight until the bitter end to keep our quality of life from further eroding while corporate idiots ruin great companies and take huge salaries. United we stand and divided we fall. I never meant to insult you. Plenty of pissed-off YRC employees that think it is unfair that we will receive continuing pension contributions. In my humble opinion the best bet for New Penn's survival is employee ownership.

I don't have any facts. It just seems to me what they are doing. And I am not a business minded person. They merged roadway and yellow. Why wouldn't they eventually merge it into one. I've seen Holland boxes with the YRS logo on them.Magnetic I don't know? I hate that they own us all. I saw some kind of thing about a law about having stakeholders(that would be us) having a say or something on the IBT site. It also goes with other stuff I've been reading and looks good.

A simple way to look at things is this. Why would Holland interline with New Penn back in April if interlining with YRC would have been better? The regionals are profitable while national YRC is not at this moment. Yellow and Roadway had the same business model and service areas thus lower costs to merge the two companies. Like it or not, the shareholders control our fate. YRCW Board of Directors has to do whatever it takes to keep stock price from sinking and killing entire company, thus wiping out stockholder equity. New Penn adjusts to economic variances quickly and continues to make $. I for one am glad to be a part of a winning team!

It's alright. I sometimes wish we could just post our names on stuff like this but there could be repercussions. I mean I did post something on my BA (although I think he was just doing what he was told to tell us relating to my other thread here) already and sometimes some people need them to stay out of trouble and know what's going on. So I kind of wanted to stay more anonymous. But who cares anyways? No big deal.

It's alright. I sometimes wish we could just post our names on stuff like this but there could be repercussions. I mean I did post something on my BA (although I think he was just doing what he was told to tell us relating to my other thread here) already and sometimes some people need them to stay out of trouble and know what's going on. So I kind of wanted to stay more anonymous. But who cares anyways? No big deal.

No problem my brother. You can send a private message to me at any time. I have communicated with other New Penn posters in this manner, even after publicly disagreeing with their opinions. The exchange of information is vital at this time. Be sure to watch your pay stub for equity wages and pension contributions going forward. Any problems alert your steward and local hall. Good luck and stay strong! UNITY!
Time to :Zzzz:

No problem my brother. You can send a private message to me at any time. I have communicated with other New Penn posters in this manner, even after publicly disagreeing with their opinions. The exchange of information is vital at this time. Be sure to watch your pay stub for equity wages and pension contributions going forward. Any problems alert your steward and local hall. Good luck and stay strong! UNITY!
Time to :Zzzz:
Yeah you're right it's bedtime.And I'll be watching my stub.We all will.

270 from 09 proud to say 95% of us voted no keep on truckin

Great job in Billerica guys! Keep an eye on normal pickups being diverted to YRC and daily bill counts. Watch your pay stubs for equity wage increases and pension payments. We are all in this together! UNITY!