Central Transport | Canton Closed

babygurl82

TB Lurker
Credits
Well Canton closed...I honestly think it was a shi%^y way of doing it too... Closing it up on a weekend with no warning is a BS way of closing a terminal. Everone can re-apply but they will be at the bottom of the seniority... Thats all BS. What kind of company do we work for? I can understand closing a terminal like that if the whole company closes. But if all the other terminals are open, why no notice? Those guys must want to beat someone!! :chairshot:

sorry way of doing business

Very sorry to hear about Canton. How many were working there? I feel there may be more of that to come. Times are getting tough and management is not sure what to do to survive.

i think i heard there was about 9 drivers down there . it was a 22 dock operation (very small) . its only a hour from cleveland . that is why they closed it . cleveland can cover there area

But if the terminal was that close shouldn't you allow them to dovetail in at cleveland? doesn't that seem like the fairthing to do?

canton was a 30 door term. there was 6 linehaul guys& 23 in the city, I hope clv. drounds in canton frieght, you can bet there won't be 1 good word said about Vitran to other driver's looking for work,or any customers I see!!! I'm F---kin pissed!

i think i heard there was about 9 drivers down there . it was a 22 dock operation (very small) . its only a hour from cleveland . that is why they closed it . cleveland can cover there area

if you don't know what your talkin about you should keep your mouth shut!

if you don't know what your talkin about you should keep your mouth shut!

i never said i "knew" what i was talking about dummy , i said i "heard" thats what they had from the people that went down there to pick up your trailers .. ok big deal i was a wrong with the employee count and off a whopping 8 doors with my numbers on how big the place is . :chairshot::chairshot: :chairshot::chairshot: dont get mad at me . i was just trying to help answer a question . now that you mr. canton are here , i will let you anwer the questions about canton .

i never said i "knew" what i was talking about dummy , i said i "heard" thats what they had from the people that went down there to pick up your trailers .. ok big deal i was a wrong with the employee count and off a whopping 8 doors with my numbers on how big the place is . :chairshot::chairshot: :chairshot::chairshot: dont get mad at me . i was just trying to help answer a question . now that you mr. canton are here , i will let you anwer the questions about canton .

that's Mr. x canton to you. I'm sure your glad we didn't transfer cuz you'd get knocked down a peg or two. Mr. I don't give a sh-t about anybody but me. The End!

that's Mr. x canton to you. I'm sure your glad we didn't transfer cuz you'd get knocked down a peg or two. Mr. I don't give a sh-t about anybody but me. The End!

no im not glad about anyone losing there jobs . im just a pjax linehaul driver . i dont know much of the situation down there . . honestly i wish you the best of luck . :smilie_132:

no im not glad about anyone losing there jobs . im just a pjax linehaul driver . i dont know much of the situation down there . . honestly i wish you the best of luck . :smilie_132:

actually your a vitran driver,but they decided to call this region pjax to try and keep your customers happy, and to lower the vitran pay scale. I'm sure if thing's go the way they want every body will be working for 48cnts. a mile,instead of 54 and the hole system will be called pjax. Don't you see this is a test market? When vitran took over overland all our benefits were paid by the co. now we pay 90$ wk. we us to get pd. to drop&hook,fuel,breakdown,not now, what's next? Honestly I wish you the best of luck :biglaugh:

Well Canton closed...I honestly think it was a shi%^y way of doing it too... Closing it up on a weekend with no warning is a BS way of closing a terminal. Everone can re-apply but they will be at the bottom of the seniority... Thats all BS. What kind of company do we work for? I can understand closing a terminal like that if the whole company closes. But if all the other terminals are open, why no notice? Those guys must want to beat someone!! :chairshot:

Yep. your pic. reminds me of the hot girl in columbus terminal ? Thank's for your concern... X canton linehaul guy.

My advice, take there unemployment money and find a new home there's better out there... best of luck to all.. I'll post any good prospect's I run across. P.S. don't go back f em..

Test Market

It's funny that my thought's about canton closing, was a test got deleted wonder who did that??? vitran I'm sure Like I said the whole system will be pjax when it's all over. Better bail now, f===em