Central Transport | Canton Closed

most of those pjax guys do not even have doubles endorsements.they had one year to get the endorsements.most of them refused.those guys just haul long boxes.they had a chance to go anywhere in the system.

that's Mr. x canton to you. I'm sure your glad we didn't transfer cuz you'd get knocked down a peg or two. Mr. I don't give a sh-t about anybody but me. The End!

quit pissing at pjax cause your sucky a## company s canned canton we didnt buy you or close you cry to vitran they screwed you mr ahole canton and get off kecks butt youvitrans are such whinners

Sorry to hear this for everyone i've been trying to get ahold of marty (greenlight) but no answer to see how he's doin, i wish all of you the best of luck.

It's funny that my thought's about canton closing, was a test got deleted wonder who did that??? vitran I'm sure Like I said the whole system will be pjax when it's all over. Better bail now, f===em
:hide: drumblee, I am pretty sure that I used to work with you at a previous employeer. I feel bad about how the Canton terminal was closed, you people deserve better.
If you are the person I think you are, we had some great times together at work. Think of the pad....PM me if you want to, maybe I am right or wrong. :smilie_132:

Some of you girls need to learn proper English and spelling. Engaging in an online pissing match with misspelling, and improper use of the English Language. Will make you look like a tool every time.