ODFL | Canton Ohio

When this started May was the anticipated completion date if I remember correctly. I am now being told that September is the anticpated completion date. I hope it is soon I can't wait to transfer!

Yes canton manager came from Fedex Freight, and all the hiring is done through Columbus (COH) they put Bill ***** our terminal manager in charge of doing all of the hiring for canton not CLE. The opening date is much closer than July. They will have it open by the end of May if not sooner there are already drivers at the facility.

Canton manager was TM at FedEx National..Great guy..

We just had a supervisor leave for you guys and I believe he was heading up to canton. Has there been an opening date announced?

was told in our benefits meeting after asking 6-8 weeks til canton opens then look for madison ,wi and altoona ,pa

Canton is finally opening today. The first shift will start at 10PM tonight. Look for an open house on Nov 8th. Very nice facility.

Congratulations!Freightsup one thing about working for the Mean Green,you only work at OD's newest barn for a limited time!They really do up the open houses and bus in some big brass,got to meet our COO at the open house here.