Yellow | Carhaul Negotiations Open

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Bargaining has barely started but Hoffa is already putting politics ahead of the contract.

The union committee chosen by James Hoffa and Carhaul Director Kevin Moore omits leaders from important locals, including Local 89, one of the largest carhaul locals, and St Louis Local 604. The leaders of those locals – Fred Zuckerman and John Thyer – are candidates on the Teamsters United slate.

http://www.tdu.org/news/carhaul-negotiations-open

E3R5HBJ.jpg

Say what?

What'sthere to negotiate? The Hoffa administration bargains with these companies.Then when the negotiators get there.They are told to keep quiet and ddon't do a thing.They already negotiate these deals way before hand.Done deal.

What do YOU have to do with yrcw?
For one thing I vested in yellow. Second, have many friends who need their benefits from YRCW. Third, no one needs anything to do with yrc to post here; been posting in Yellow forum since 1999. Only two on trucking boards longer than I are kk and Jeff. Fourth. Every time I start a thread in this forum its called not related to yrc and moved, so I just wanted to see the hypocrites say this belongs here...

For one thing I vested in yellow. Second, have many friends who need their benefits from YRCW. Third, no one needs anything to do with yrc to post here; been posting in Yellow forum since 1999. Only two on trucking boards longer than I are kk and Jeff. Fourth. Every time I start a thread in this forum its called not related to yrc and moved, so I just wanted to see the hypocrites say this belongs here...
So you have NOTHING to do with yrcw.

I'm calling him out because he called out the OP. Read the whole thread next time
The car haulers have nothing to do with YRCW. As does 70% of what the OP posts. There used to be a Union forum. We need one. Then we could accurately read this kind of news.

Although I no longer work for a yrc company, I have as much to do with the yrc forum as do you. Read the rules. Long as I obey the posting rules I belong here. Everyone does... Or are you for closing it to ABFer and longblade??? I do miss R14... I pray he recovered and would love to talk to him again some day. He's a mod here but you would want him gone too then,?

Last edited:
The car haulers have nothing to do with YRCW. As does 70% of what the OP posts. There used to be a Union forum. We need one. Then we could accurately read this kind of news.

Although I no longer work for a yrc company, I have as much to do with the yrc forum as do you. Read the rules. Long as I obey the posting rules I belong here. Everyone does... Or are you for closing it to ABFer and longblade??? I do miss R14... I pray he recovered and would love to talk to him again some day. He's a mod here but you would want him gone too then,?
I never called for anyone to be kicked out. Again you need reading comprehension.

I

Not this time, correct. More than a few times in the past, as I recall. I'm willing to make peace if you are.
Have never asked for anyone to be banned. Had others arrange a few timeouts for me though. As far as a peace that is fine until you are your little buddy Tri go off with your condescending remarks.

Have never asked for anyone to be banned. Had others arrange a few timeouts for me though. As far as a peace that is fine until you are your little buddy Tri go off with your condescending remarks.
no one mentioned a ban. You told me to scram, that it wasn't my biz...
Guess that's better than no deal at all! Give some, get some. 'Condescending remarks' sounds like in the eye of the beholder. Hope we make it an hour, at least. :duel:

no one mentioned a ban. You told me to scram, that it wasn't my biz...
Guess that's better than no deal at all! Give some, get some. 'Condescending remarks' sounds like in the eye of the beholder. Hope we make it an hour, at least. :duel:
And I didnt tell you to scram. I just asked you the same question of yourself that you asked of the post.

Why do you assume I'm "little"?

PS - Do you consider that question "condescending"?