Yellow | Carhaul Negotiations Open

And I didnt tell you to scram. I just asked you the same question of yourself that you asked of the post.
Yeah. THIS time.... My point was that you have in the past. Why all the arguing all the time? Like I said, let's put it behind and start over.

Hi yrc ATM. How ya doing?

Yeah. THIS time.... My point was that you have in the past. Why all the arguing all the time? Like I said, let's put it behind and start over.

Hi yrc ATM. How ya doing?
Find where I have ever called for a ban for anyone. As far as arguing, my view of yrcw is very different from that of you or tri, both of whom dont work here anymore and you cant handle that. "You still get a paycheck" that is the same sentiment we get from management. It is almost programmed into their feeble brains. We should have taken a stand. The company needed money but they reached too far on issues that didnt give them what they needed but what they wanted. And what did we get in return? Chicken ::shit:: letters, coo's, rat trap equipment, cameras in tractors, worthless stock, no pension credits. And still this company cannot turn a profit.

We did take a stand! We voted "NO" on the last set of concessions. We got overridden by Hoffa and Johnson, remember? (BTW, the second vote was a NO also, but that vote was a sham. So much so that Ray Charles could see it).

Find where I have ever called for a ban for anyone. As far as arguing, my view of yrcw is very different from that of you or tri, both of whom dont work here anymore and you cant handle that. "You still get a paycheck" that is the same sentiment we get from management. It is almost programmed into their feeble brains. We should have taken a stand. The company needed money but they reached too far on issues that didnt give them what they needed but what they wanted. And what did we get in return? Chicken :::shit::: letters, coo's, rat trap equipment, cameras in tractors, worthless stock, no pension credits. And still this company cannot turn a profit.
I have never never never said you called for a ban. You've told me to Scram several times. Yes you have.

The rest is differing sides. I tolerate your views. You won't tolerate others and bite those off. Not exactly Andrew Carnegie type influencing others type stuff...

I have never never never said you called for a ban. You've told me to Scram several times. Yes you have.

The rest is differing sides. I tolerate your views. You won't tolerate others and bite those off. Not exactly Andrew Carnegie type influencing others type stuff...
I tolerate the views of those who are currently experiencing the antics of this company. You left, I dont blame you for that, but you dont experience the day to day bs thay occurs at this company.

I tolerate the views of those who are currently experiencing the antics of this company. You left, I dont blame you for that, but you dont experience the day to day bs thay occurs at this company.

So you arbitrarily decide to only tolerate views of people who meet certain criteria rather than evaluating all views objectively based on the CONTENT of those views. Do I understand your prejudice correctly?

So you arbitrarily decide to only tolerate views of people who meet certain criteria rather than evaluating all views objectively based on the CONTENT of those views. Do I understand your prejudice correctly?
I wouldnt expect my views on the operations of fedex to be tolerated on their board. If this is what you understand, then you are correct.

I wouldnt expect my views on the operations of fedex to be tolerated on their board. If this is what you understand, then you are correct.

That's where we think a little differently. I'll listen to what anyone has to say and then I'll evaluate what they say and decide if it makes sense. I totally understand that those "in the trenches" are closest to the issues, I get that. On the other hand sometimes those in the trenches don't see the bigger picture that someone on the outside can see. There's no guarantee that those in the trenches are 100% correct and those outside are 100% wrong. Always helps to listen to all sides.

PS - I understand what you mean by someone "tolerating" an outsider on "their" board. That's sometimes evidence of a closed mind unfortunately.