Yellow | Carrier of the Year awards roll in

Ive seen some horrific freight damages off our competitors trucks too, its not just YRC. When you try to pile 30000 lbs of freight into a 28 ft trailer as fast as you can, things get crunched. I think you guys are being a little hard on us. The other guys are whining about there outfits too, its the nature of the beast. Have you ever considered finding a new place to work. This isnt communism here, your free to leave.......you may look back and be glad you did.

Ive seen some horrific freight damages off our competitors trucks too, its not just YRC. When you try to pile 30000 lbs of freight into a 28 ft trailer as fast as you can, things get crunched. I think you guys are being a little hard on us. The other guys are whining about there outfits too, its the nature of the beast. Have you ever considered finding a new place to work. This isnt communism here, your free to leave.......you may look back and be glad you did.
30,000lbs into a pup is overweight, also blowing it in as fast as one can is not only stupid but unsafe, not only for the loader but for the one unloading. Awwww!!!! The old "if you don't like it go work somewhere else" comment How many times have we heard that one, your stupidvisory skills are showing.

Ahhh, I take thats how you do it, its called force loading, load as much as you can as fast as you can and worry about claims later. Load factor, #1 priority!
As far as the other carriers having claims, of course, but they have the cash to pay them.

PS: Off topic and not sure if theres a rumor mill thread anymore, but guy I use to work with said the d-b from the local said K-YRC won't be paying into the pension and will make an announcement. R-14, scrape over to rumor or delete this part but I don't know why he'd lie about it unless he misunderstood.

I started a NEW rumor thread the old one was full of BS youtube links and pictures :smiley_emoticons_sp . You can be the first to post there ! :1036316054:

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum/yrc/13209-rumor-fact-you-judge.html

Ahhh, I take thats how you do it, its called force loading, load as much as you can as fast as you can and worry about claims later. Load factor, #1 priority!
As far as the other carriers having claims, of course, but they have the cash to pay them.

PS: Off topic and not sure if theres a rumor mill thread anymore, but guy I use to work with said the d-b from the local said K-YRC won't be paying into the pension and will make an announcement. R-14, scrape over to rumor or delete this part but I don't know why he'd lie about it unless he misunderstood.

Last edited: