XPO | Cartage Trucks

XCCX

TB Legend
Credits
How many Cartage trucks is you city operation using daily? Ours is using 6 -12 everyday just to keep up with things . We have not been able to hire and keep any new drivers for well over a year.

79A42BB2-CE5E-4BDB-AAF2-4EC4F086BA0D.md.jpg

We had a thread and this a while back, seems like a bunch are being used everywhere

This is a huge statement of where XPO is with their approach to company driver satisfaction and customer service! Failing at both......This is nothing more than failure happening right before your eyes! I mean, look at that thing representing XPO showing up at a residence. Its Embarrassing to say the least.

This is a huge statement of where XPO is with their approach to company driver satisfaction and customer service! Failing at both......This is nothing more than failure happening right before your eyes! I mean, look at that thing representing XPO showing up at a residence. Its Embarrassing to say the least.
I heard a CSR say she's gotten more complaint calls about our purchased help then she's ever dealt with!

I heard a CSR say she's gotten more complaint calls about our purchased help then she's ever dealt with!
We’re also getting the complaints but if you look at Xpo Last Mile reviews it shouldn’t be a surprise. Jacobs ignores that all though.

It doesn’t matter you just tell investors what you want . Service is GREAT !

oh ,and thats not the worst truck. That’s one of the better ones. They drivers communicate with dispatch and customers using an app on their smart phones That translates. One showed up drunk 2 weeks ago and some freight has disappeared somehow off their trucks.

Frustrating, embarrassing and worrisome. Is there a future here?

I guess to those who blindly follow and “share” price is everything they wouldn’t understand.

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter you just tell investors what you want . Service is GREAT !

oh ,and thats not the worst truck. That’s one of the better ones. They drivers communicate with dispatch and customers using an app on their smart phones That translates. One showed up drunk 2 weeks ago and some freight has disappeared somehow off their trucks.
Translates drunk to sober , gotta get me one of that

How many Cartage trucks is you city operation using daily? Ours is using 6 -12 everyday just to keep up with things . We have not been able to hire and keep any new drivers for well over a year.

79A42BB2-CE5E-4BDB-AAF2-4EC4F086BA0D.md.jpg
I wonder if they are union or have cameras in their trucks?