Yellow | Cartersville Ga. Tornado......Yellow Truck

Road driver was out of NSH and was going back when he was flipped by storm. He is doing fine....they got him checked out and sent him home on a bus.....did not want him driving after all he went through that night......KK

If they charge him with this accident then every driver in the sytem should refuse to go out in any storm......The company will open a can of worms and this will haunt them forever....

We had driver from OKC/531 that heard on radio tornado coming (By AMA/534)so he got off the highway to wait it out and got caught at rest area ,turned his truck over he was ok, we kidded him that if he had kept going he would have out ran it.

If they charge him with this accident then every driver in the sytem should refuse to go out in any storm......The company will open a can of worms and this will haunt them forever....
If a driver takes it apon himself to drive in bad weather and is in an accident because he was driving its on him. Its up to us to stop when we feel it's unsafe to drive.

If a driver takes it apon himself to drive in bad weather and is in an accident because he was driving its on him. Its up to us to stop when we feel it's unsafe to drive.
I just can't see myself saying "Sorry boss, the weather station says that there is a chance for tornadoes today. I'm not going to be able to run. Hopefully the chance of tornadoes passes by tomorrow. See ya then." And since tornadoes don't go in a straight line.....how would you know when to stop or where to stop? ::shit:: happens.

I just can't see myself saying "Sorry boss, the weather station says that there is a chance for tornadoes today. I'm not going to be able to run. Hopefully the chance of tornadoes passes by tomorrow. See ya then." And since tornadoes don't go in a straight line.....how would you know when to stop or where to stop? ::shit:: happens.
I did't say take the day off, and your rite we don't know what is going to happen a 1/4 mile down the road, but there is a differacne if the truck is moving or it's stopped when something happens. I watch a lot of drivers drive In really bad weather because they are afraid of getting in late, or have to get home, or what ever. Sometimes the freight is late s-it happens

I looked at the tractor at 402
pretty bad
it was a 3 million mile tractor
I think the regular driver was on vacation or off, and this driver was driving it during that time
did not take any pics, maybe someone did and will post them
tractor under tarp now