ODFL | Cbd Oil What’s Od’s Policy

Conway Lifer

TB Lurker
Credits
So I have heard that CBD oil is so good at helping relieve pain. Does anyone know how OD management looks at this issue? Also, does anyone know someone who has tried this product and said it has helped? I work for XPO, but I have a relative that is employed with OD. I know that XPO has warned that taking CBD oil could cause a positive drug test, so you might want to think twice of using this product. I am also looking into CBD creams, have heard that they are a better choice, if your are concerned with taking the oil version. Stay safe, thanks for any input.

So I have heard that CBD oil is so good at helping relieve pain. Does anyone know how OD management looks at this issue? Also, does anyone know someone who has tried this product and said it has helped? I work for XPO, but I have a relative that is employed with OD. I know that XPO has warned that taking CBD oil could cause a positive drug test, so you might want to think twice of using this product. I am also looking into CBD creams, have heard that they are a better choice, if your are concerned with taking the oil version. Stay safe, thanks for any input.
Live in pain , the trucking industry is devoted to keeping us as miserable as possible

I know of several drivers who have lost there jobs because of testing positive from using creams.I don't trust any of it.I do wish OD would rethink and look at there policy for sure.OD has a 0 tolerance.To me it's not worth the chance

I know of several drivers who have lost there jobs because of testing positive from using creams.I don't trust any of it.I do wish OD would rethink and look at there policy for sure.OD has a 0 tolerance.To me it's not worth the chance
Does any company be reasonable and have a better plan than 0 tolerance , if us drivers had 0 tolerance about stuff the companies do sure would be a lot of parked tractors

Yea not worth the risk. Read a thread in another forum a driver tested positive after an accident involving a fatality. He wasn’t at fault but I’m sure he will have a lot of legal issues from CBD oil making him test positive. I wish I could smoke a J after work or on the weekends. But hey I can do an 8 ball of coke Saturday and be ok on Monday lol.

Yea not worth the risk. Read a thread in another forum a driver tested positive after an accident involving a fatality. He wasn’t at fault but I’m sure he will have a lot of legal issues from CBD oil making him test positive. I wish I could smoke a J after work or on the weekends. But hey I can do an 8 ball of coke Saturday and be ok on Monday lol.
Had a guy tell me he went and took a physical for a truck driving school, to upgrade his Class B, CDL, to an A. Said he was using the oil for back pain, but test came back positive for THC , that the label on the bottle said it was free from that. He also said he was buying it at a local video store.

Was told by a advocate of the oil's & creams who works at OD that you need to buy from a local Hemp store that is able to show and give you a certified print out of the ingredients for you You can use the product. But,it has to contain a legal amount of THC that is under the limit that you can have to pass drug test.There is a certain % that is allowed.Personally I wouldn't want to take the chance.Also,if you were called in for drug test I personally would write it down with any other medication that you have to inform them of.That will cover you if it shows positive.

Last edited:
Like most of us I've got my share of aches and pains from these Freightshakers and the terrible seats and ergonomics along with the swaying and bouncing. I've been told not to trust any of these cbd type products, that none of it is regulated and therefore you cannot trust what is in it and weather or not you would test positive or not. I see a few chiropractors that help keep me upright. A neck guy (nucca), an ostepath to stretch me out and a regular chiropractor for when I'm really feeling completely banged up. Not even worth fighting to get our insurance to pay chiro, just find ones that have decent cash rate.

Was told by a advocate of the oil's & creams who works at OD that you need to buy from a local Hemp store that is able to show and give you a certified print out of the ingredients for you You can use the product. But,it has to contain a legal amount of THC that is under the limit that you can have to pass drug test.There is a certain % that is allowed.Personally I wouldn't want to take the chance.Also,if you were called in for drug test I personally would write it down with any other medication that you have to inform them of.That will cover you if it shows positive.
You can write down anything you want if they even ask and the end result is the test is a one way street