ODFL | Cbd Oil What’s Od’s Policy

You can lay down on a massage table, soak in the whirlpool all delivered by Mr. Chin Billy Lo. He’s known as Chin Lo in that neck of the woods.
We have Miss
You can lay down on a massage table, soak in the whirlpool all delivered by Mr. Chin Billy Lo. He’s known as Chin Lo in that neck of the woods.
We have Miss Billie Jean Chin Lo here. At least I think she is.

regarding CBD oil, for us(Class A CDL holders), it is treated the same as alcohol. Most companies have a 0 tolerance policy on drugs and alcohol(Mom and Pop outfits say they do, however, I know a few drivers with such companies that say they don't enforce it). Even in states that have legal medical & recreational use, CDL A holders can't have ANY in their system. NO AMOUNT AT ALL. As a few have stated, I too have heard of people using CDB oil and getting dinged positive on drug tests. They even had a segment on Dave Nemo show a year back or so about it, and a few drivers called in saying they tested positive for using oil/cream. My wife (as seems alot of women are into this now) is into this oil called Doterra. It is not cbd oil, but it actually does help. Sucks to be a driver with all the regulations, but, from the looks of what is moving into the White House, not only are drivers going to be screwed, but Companies as well, with all this 'Green New Deal' BS talk. We might have to learn how to drive a horse and wagon. Wonder if they will make a double wagon endorsement or not?

regarding CBD oil, for us(Class A CDL holders), it is treated the same as alcohol. Most companies have a 0 tolerance policy on drugs and alcohol(Mom and Pop outfits say they do, however, I know a few drivers with such companies that say they don't enforce it). Even in states that have legal medical & recreational use, CDL A holders can't have ANY in their system. NO AMOUNT AT ALL. As a few have stated, I too have heard of people using CDB oil and getting dinged positive on drug tests. They even had a segment on Dave Nemo show a year back or so about it, and a few drivers called in saying they tested positive for using oil/cream. My wife (as seems alot of women are into this now) is into this oil called Doterra. It is not cbd oil, but it actually does help. Sucks to be a driver with all the regulations, but, from the looks of what is moving into the White House, not only are drivers going to be screwed, but Companies as well, with all this 'Green New Deal' BS talk. We might have to learn how to drive a horse and wagon. Wonder if they will make a double wagon endorsement or not?

Man yeah, you never heard of the 20 Mule Borax Wagon drivers?

No they don't. CBD, THC, Marijuana isn't recognized federally and is a banned substance for CDL holders, especially with a Hazmat endorsement. There is still a small possibility you I could test positive on a drug test and you will be terminated. Plus it will show up on the new clearinghouse website FMCSA started this year. Meaning any future employers could see the failed drug test upon applying for a new job.

So I have heard that CBD oil is so good at helping relieve pain. Does anyone know how OD management looks at this issue? Also, does anyone know someone who has tried this product and said it has helped? I work for XPO, but I have a relative that is employed with OD. I know that XPO has warned that taking CBD oil could cause a positive drug test, so you might want to think twice of using this product. I am also looking into CBD creams, have heard that they are a better choice, if your are concerned with taking the oil version. Stay safe, thanks for any input.
Retire and smoke the real stuff Forget about oil Go back to the seventies

Screw that. Go back to the 70’s and drop some acid. I don’t need oil, weed or anything of the such to enjoy life, plus the fact I don’t have to worry about coming up dirty. Y’all wanna go that route, there’s a encampment of like minded individuals across the street from our terminal.

So I have heard that CBD oil is so good at helping relieve pain. Does anyone know how OD management looks at this issue? Also, does anyone know someone who has tried this product and said it has helped? I work for XPO, but I have a relative that is employed with OD. I know that XPO has warned that taking CBD oil could cause a positive drug test, so you might want to think twice of using this product. I am also looking into CBD creams, have heard that they are a better choice, if your are concerned with taking the oil version. Stay safe, thanks for any input.
I am a pain patient and CBD is legal in my state now. My clinic would provide a small amount for 110 dollars about enough for a month. The main thing is this. As long as it does not contain THC which is what makes people high etc you are good to go in a personal car. But big rigs? Im out of that too long and that would be one reason. The key is making sure that you source a CBD from a pain clinic that allows cash sales at their inside counter. Usually it has no THC for which they test constantly for in monthly pee tests. IF a patient (And sometimes when a patient got to say a smoke shop and bought CBD from a unknown source that did contain THC) tested positive for THC because they had the wrong CBD Oil they are immediately removed from Pain Management and are reported to the STATE. The only defense the patient has is to possess a Arkansas Medical Pot card. Which automatically DQ that card holder from anything safety sensitive anyway because to have one of those cards means you are too sick to pass DOT Medical anyway among other problems.

I have told the staff at the clinic that if I ever test positive for THC with the clinic issued-sold CBD oil then we all should go to jail together. It helps with Mr Shaky in the hands in very small amounts from arthritis in driving old iron that is very severe. Arthritis that type is a DQ from driving big rigs anyway or anything CDL.

I am actually migrating from Pain management this year and leaving it behind. The regulations and other problems imposed by a ever draconian and authorities State got between me and my doctor. So I made the choice to quit it and "Be Free" so that if the need becomes acute the hospital can take care of it with surgery etc.

Right now CBD is a very dangerous situation to be in in some ways depending on where you live because you never know if a supplier had a amount of THC transferred to particular plants that produce a seed of a specific type without THC. Essentially female plants that got pollinated from another field some distance away by Male pot plants producing THC. And boom the supply of CBD is contaminated leading to a certain number of buyers caught with THC in their systems and a action taken against them depending on their exact residence and situation.

Uncle sam is trying to take Pot off Schedule One which is a automatic ban for Truckers etc at the federal level. If that happens then the situation will be much easier and fall to the state you are in to go from there.

Personally I believe a small amount of CBD when the hands shake too much now and then is a wonderful thing. A little dab will do you. Does not alter your blood brain barrier as long it has no THC in it. That's the key. Personally I don't do Pot, Its not for me. (*Smoking etc) makes me sick in a way, Because I have allergies to certain oils and fragrances other than Diesel fuel.

Screw that. Go back to the 70’s and drop some acid. I don’t need oil, weed or anything of the such to enjoy life, plus the fact I don’t have to worry about coming up dirty. Y’all wanna go that route, there’s a encampment of like minded individuals across the street from our terminal.

No, no, no, don't stop buying this stuff, everyone needs some.
My Trulieve (TCNNF) has gone through the roof lately.
I don't know anything about this stuff, but everyone needs some.
It will make Billy's zero cut so much better and the Bayliner attract more babes.

I actually have experience with acid. A short background in the 60's we had a black sheep in the family who experimented with a variety of drugs in those days so long before any school I was learning how to smoke cigs and identifying what was being consumed in that person's room. How his father tolerated that is another story entirely. (I suspected that he was himself on medicines related to anxiety possible among other things for war injuries that require them) that is one item I know not to take. I know how it affects me and that's one item I would prefer not to have to deal with. I think my current doctor's testing does not include that chemical, however my twice annual test does hunt for that one.

And who was in the white house when the clearing house started , ya right , freedom my but

Side of mushrooms , please

Because OD (and every other trucking company) is subject to FMCSA regulations, the use of CBD oil or any other product containing CBD is a big no-no. Marijuana is illegal on the federal level, and FMCSA has established that any positive test for Marijuana is subject to discipline from FMCSA in the form of revocation of license. CBD and THC are both compounds found in Marijuana. But the testing has not evolved enough to discern between the two. Current regulations state that a person in possession of a CDL that has a "hot" test must first complete a SAE/SAP (at their own cost) in order to be eligible to reobtain their license. BUT...beware the insurance industry. There isn't much data on this yet, but it is possible that drivers may become uninsurable based on a hot test. Bottom line: know exactly what you are putting in/on your body and protect your livelihood.

35 years in ltl, 8 surgeries, and pain is now my day, every day, most of my waking time. Relief is a dream, and the nitemare, is while I’m awake. It’s amazing, how many body parts can hurt at the same time. Oh well.