Yellow | Central States Director Says “No Resubmission”

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/central_states_director_says_no_resubmission

I2IR3F3.jpg

:452::17113::poke:

Yeah ,so WHAT is the plan ,just let the fund keep paying out full payments till it's gone ?? and then the younger guys get nothing ??
Yes that's exactly it. There will be no bailout, they will keep making payouts till it's dry. In the meantime younger workers will keep paying in and will receive very little back from the PBGC. Like I said get it while it lasts because there's a limited supply.

My brother... Who will be 66 in July was buying a can of aerosol glue at Walmart the other day and the woman asked him if he was over 18! :lmao: I'm dead serious. She had to get the manager first. Yes he got the spray. (and some paper lunch bags on the way out).... Not really.... The man's got a beard like ZZ Top.... And white as snow.. C'mon man!

Here is MY PERSONAL take on this (Watch Your Toes)

In all the meeting and phone calls to Feinberg, the key statement was NO CUTS!

After all was said and done, we all got just that. There are those calling for investigations as to what called all this. I too find it hard to believe that the Federal Government back in the 1980s put CSPF under THEIR control and appointed several investment firms to watch over it, BUT, in the last 34 years not one time have these firms been audited or checked on by the Federal government that appointed them!

We have won the battle. Tom Nyhan could not fight a bunch of pissed off retirees who organized themselves way before the IBT got involved in an election year.

Brothers & Sisters, YOU started this movement and had the meetings on your own, you made the phone calls and dealed with the stress, and in many cases still have not received help from your locals, even though the IBT directed them to do so.

Now we are being told the money will run out in 10-12 years. The federal Government knows of the impact to the economies of each state if this was allowed to happen.

Here comes the scare tactics again, do not let them get in your head! Support the efforts of Karen and www.pensionrights.org. We aint backing down!

Many things that we are not privileged to know of right now ARE being considered, and are in the works. Stay in contact with your congressional representatives and do just what you have been doing to have the cuts stopped in the first place…..Its still the same gun being used, you just have to take time to reload!

9Rs0S78.jpg

Here is MY PERSONAL take on this (Watch Your Toes)

In all the meeting and phone calls to Feinberg, the key statement was NO CUTS!

After all was said and done, we all got just that. There are those calling for investigations as to what called all this. I too find it hard to believe that the Federal Government back in the 1980s put CSPF under THEIR control and appointed several investment firms to watch over it, BUT, in the last 34 years not one time have these firms been audited or checked on by the Federal government that appointed them!

We have won the battle. Tom Nyhan could not fight a bunch of pissed off retirees who organized themselves way before the IBT got involved in an election year.

Brothers & Sisters, YOU started this movement and had the meetings on your own, you made the phone calls and dealed with the stress, and in many cases still have not received help from your locals, even though the IBT directed them to do so.

Now we are being told the money will run out in 10-12 years. The federal Government knows of the impact to the economies of each state if this was allowed to happen.

Here comes the scare tactics again, do not let them get in your head! Support the efforts of Karen and www.pensionrights.org. We aint backing down!

Many things that we are not privileged to know of right now ARE being considered, and are in the works. Stay in contact with your congressional representatives and do just what you have been doing to have the cuts stopped in the first place…..Its still the same gun being used, you just have to take time to reload!

9Rs0S78.jpg
Ok , but nobody has a plan on how to save it or turn it around ? So what is the answer if no cuts are made ? nobody seems to know ?