Yellow | Central States Fund Falls To $12.3 Billion -- Senate Action Needed

Point taken. Should I who suffered a freeze on my pension as of 2009 and a significant reduction as of 2002, whose trustees took radical action twice, to meet their fiduciary responsibilities, suffer additional hardship?

Who knows, if all the money were piled into one big pot you might not have to suffer any additional hardship. I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be funded at 100% but as long as it wasn’t considered to be critically underfunded all pensions might have a better chance of survival.

Who knows, if all the money were piled into one big pot you might not have to suffer any additional hardship. I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be funded at 100% but as long as it wasn’t considered to be critically underfunded all pensions might have a better chance of survival.

I think this would be a better idea if I can be in charge of the pot.

Hypothetically if all funds were combined and out of critical status wouldn't it be easier for employers to withdraw?