Yellow | Central States Fund Falls To $12.3 Billion -- Senate Action Needed

SENATE ACTION NEEDED, I'm sure when FREIGHTMASTER created this thread, he didn't intend the discussion to revolve around Seabreeze's ╰⋃╯. The reason the DEMOCRATS and the Republicans will never pass the Butch Lewis act is FEDEX. FEDEX owns the democrats always has, always will.
FedEx wants nothing to do with the union.
Colllective bargaining is not high on the republican radar

FedEx wants nothing to do with the union.
Colllective bargaining is not high on the republican radar
Republicans (or Democrats for that matter) don't decide if the employees want union representation. The employees themselves decide.
For every Union member who contacts their congressman regarding the Butch Lewis act. A hundred nonunion individual/companies tell them, no bailout with my tax dollars. FEDEX, won't allow the Butch Lewis act to become law. Isn't it self evident, bleeding union companies to death with huge pension debt is in FEDEX's best interest

For every Union member who contacts their congressman regarding the Butch Lewis act. A hundred nonunion individual/companies tell them, no bailout with my tax dollars. FEDEX, won't allow the Butch Lewis act to become law. Isn't it self evident, bleeding union companies to death with huge pension debt is in FEDEX's best interest
FedEx could care less about the union companies.
They are no competition at all.
Their only worry is members wanting to unionize.
And that gets more remote by the day.
It's not just non union companies who don't want to bail our pension out, it's everyone who's not in the pension.

FedEx could care less about the union companies.
They are no competition at all.
Their only worry is members wanting to unionize.
And that gets more remote by the day.
It's not just non union companies who don't want to bail our pension out, it's everyone who's not in the pension.
https://explorer.usaid.gov/cd/AZE
But it's ok to send 26 million American tax dollars to Azerbaijan.

I went to 90% cash in August, I’m about where I was then. I’m ready to buy. ..........well, almost. :17142:

I bought too soon, don't know if it will come back in my time, I think my kids should be happy.

Any concerns over there at YRC about the stock price? It rebounded a bit today, but it looks to be on life support. Feelings?

I'm actually surprised Pelosi didnt stick this bailout in with the Must-Pass Virus Bailout. No one would've seen it. They only debated 15 minutes before they voted to accept an unseen 400 page Bill. Who knows? Maybe she did, and no one knows it? After all, she Did try to stick Abortion Funding in. Isnt it nice to realize, Dems consider killing babies more worthy than bailing out our pension, or bailing out CoronaViris Victims?

I'm actually surprised Pelosi didnt stick this bailout in with the Must-Pass Virus Bailout. No one would've seen it. They only debated 15 minutes before they voted to accept an unseen 400 page Bill. Who knows? Maybe she did, and no one knows it? After all, she Did try to stick Abortion Funding in. Isnt it nice to realize, Dems consider killing babies more worthy than bailing out our pension, or bailing out CoronaViris Victims?
Funny how you forget the president praised them for passing it