Yellow | Cha- Ching Jamie $$$$

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
http://people.equilar.com/bio/jamie-pierson-yrc-worldwide/salary/631629#.Vdack5diNVc , poor guy is barely getting by on this little amount of pay $$$$$$
jamiepiersonyrcw_D_20120516114256.jpg

Point here is ,when the next ponzi talks-vote contract come up , stop voting yes to givebacks ," YRCW HAS MONEY "!!!! , in all a numbers game they play to control the union sheep , and Jamie is VERY GOOD at the numbers game !!! so really think about all this money Jamie & James and the rest of upper management is getting paid before voting yes again to givebacks !!!!" they are making millions of dollars off our -15% broken backs" !!!

Point here is ,when the next ponzi talks-vote contract come up , stop voting yes to givebacks ," YRCW HAS MONEY "!!!! , in all a numbers game they play to control the union sheep , and Jamie is VERY GOOD at the numbers game !!! so really think about all this money Jamie & James and the rest of upper management is getting paid before voting yes again to givebacks !!!!" they are making millions of dollars off our -15% broken backs" !!!

I'm with ya Wong, I'm tired of being a Sheep, I want to be a Wolf. Wolves are pack animals. We can hunt in Wolf Packs, just like German U-Boats did. Are you willing to accept a former Sheep ? I promise I will try to be deserving of The Wolf title.

Wong,they are going to make millions regardless of our 15% ,even more so now after their resume with YRCW.I know it upsets most ,that they aren't taking a pay cut either,but they hired Welch out of retirement to turn this around.Your boy Jamie is also making a name for himself,turning around distressed companies.Their salaries would buy a decent amount of equipment,but wouldn't amount to 20 cents per hour for the rank and file.

I'll bet you are a Packers fan.Would you like to get rid of Mcarathy and Rodgers, because
you could save on tickets?Getting rid of your head coach and quarterback would destroy Green Bay.Point is,you can't replace them.Do you really want less than the best for your football team,or the company you work for?

Baaaaa,baaaa.

I'm with ya Wong, I'm tired of being a Sheep, I want to be a Wolf. Wolves are pack animals. We can hunt in Wolf Packs, just like German U-Boats did. Are you willing to accept a former Sheep ? I promise I will try to be deserving of The Wolf title.

Only if you can rock a mullet like Jamie !

Wong,they are going to make millions regardless of our 15% ,even more so now after their resume with YRCW.I know it upsets most ,that they aren't taking a pay cut either,but they hired Welch out of retirement to turn this around.Your boy Jamie is also making a name for himself,turning around distressed companies.Their salaries would buy a decent amount of equipment,but wouldn't amount to 20 cents per hour for the rank and file.

I'll bet you are a Packers fan.Would you like to get rid of Mcarathy and Rodgers, because
you could save on tickets?Getting rid of your head coach and quarterback would destroy Green Bay.Point is,you can't replace them.Do you really want less than the best for your football team,or the company you work for?

Baaaaa,baaaa.
Welch did not come out of retirement, he was president of a different trucking company in Kansas. He is no Mcarathy, lets compare the wins and loses to profitable and non-profitable quaters

Welch did not come out of retirement, he was president of a different trucking company in Kansas. He is no Mcarathy, lets compare the wins and loses to profitable and non-profitable quaters
Welsh has president of Roadrunner, a competitor prior to coming to YRC.

Welch actually was working for a company in Dallas before the YRC board recruited him

Welsh has president of Roadrunner, a competitor prior to coming to YRC.

Welch actually was working for a company in Dallas before the YRC board recruited him

Oh,I guess I was reading this article wrong.

http://www.wtamu.edu/alumni/phoenix-banquet-welch.aspx

He moved his family nine times during the course of his career, and later retired as a CEO in the transportation business. He planned to travel and enjoy life, but retirement was short lived for James Welch, who let his compassion for his former employees pull him back into the fold at YRC Worldwide.

At first I said no, because it’s always hard to come back to a company that you’ve worked for for so many years,” he said. “It’s kind of like going back home and living with your parents after 20 years of being gone. It’s really hard to do.”

But compassion won out when Welch remembered the 32,000 employees at YRC Woldwide. He knew he had to give up his short-lived retirement and go back.

“We (Welch and wife Shannon) did some soul searching and really thought about it and realized there were still 32,000 employees and their families kind of depending on what we do with this company.”

He has worked hard and good things are happening. Today, under his guidance, YRC Worldwide is a $5 billion transportation company and a leading provider of LTL transportation services throughout North America. But more importantly, 32,000 jobs were saved all because of a man with good business sense and a big heart.

I would say he is a Mcarathy in the business world.

Baaaaa,baaaa.
Falconfan , you are welcome to think & believe that its all good that they are making millions off us, & football has nothing to do with this subject , bottom line is that it's just DON'T KEEP STEALING FROM THE WORKERS WHILE MAKING THEMSELVES RICHER !!!