chain account's

2wheeldriver

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey guys was curious what chain account's you guys and gals have if any at your respective opco's. At 048 we do jersey mike, jimmy johns, and some small chain account's.

I only know of a couple sysco mn does. They do culvers, Papa murphys, quiznos, and I think caribou coffee

At 026 we do Jersey Mikes, Jimmy Johns, Louies, Charlestons, then there is Sodexo, Ad Care, used to have Red Robbin, that went away, I missed that stop, pretty easy pickins.

Also Cheesecake Factory, bout missed that one, I don't know how, I had them 2 times a week all last winter and hated every F'in minute of the 2-3 hours it took to unload.

Then there is Huhot mongolian grill, Which Wich, I'm sure there are others, but I've been up all stinkin night and had to run a stop out after I got in with 15 min left on my 60, what a grand life!

In KC: Jimmy Johns, Mr Goodcents, Culvers, Coldstone Creamery, BD's Mongolian, Cheesecake (hate 'em), Flying Saucer (only one location in town but there are others elsewhere), Jose Peppers switches from us to US Foods every 6 months or so.
We used to have First Watch (about 12 in town), 54th street, and Red Robin which were all great stops to have. We had a route for a while that was nothing but 54th st Bar/Grill. Guy would go out with 4 stops/1000 cases a day. Easy money.

Here at 048 we do Jimmy Johns, Jersey Mikes, Flying Saucer, Which Wich, Tony Saccos, Zoes Kitchen, Papas and Beer (small chain), Sodexo accounts, De'lishi, Yoforia, Tropical Smoothie, and a few more that I can't think of right now. Our sales is working on getting IHOP which will be huge.

Here at 048 we do Jimmy Johns, Jersey Mikes, Flying Saucer, Which Wich, Tony Saccos, Zoes Kitchen, Papas and Beer (small chain), Sodexo accounts, De'lishi, Yoforia, Tropical Smoothie, and a few more that I can't think of right now. Our sales is working on getting IHOP which will be huge.

I forgot about tropical smoothie, IHOP would be great, doesn't US Foods have them? I heard they lost that account, it would be great if we got em!

In KC area Sysco Lincoln does all the IHOPs. Kind of weird they drive down from Lincoln, they were under contract to a distributor they bought up there from what I understand, a few years back US had them in this area.

We have just t-shirts. I like this better than uniforms. Hope we never go that route. I like being able to wear what I want to.

Hey gt why so many shuttle jobs in ok. Looked on sysco website and there is a quiet a few driver and shuttles.

Well, we need another in Tulsa and one more in Norman, plus they need drivers in both locations, business has really picked up, it picked up at least 10,000 cases per night overnight, it was really cool and a little overwhelming.

Can you put up a link to the website? All I could ever find was the corp site, or individual house sites, never saw one for OK.