chain account's

Thanks 2wd, I scanned over it, I doubt they are actually looking for shuttle in Ardmore and Weatherford, thats taken care of by Norman, there is a guy in Ardmore with 17 yrs and they won't put a shuttle on in Ardmore, and he wants to shuttle if they do, but hey, things are changing, it wouldn't surprise me.

We had a shuttle guy out of Lawton, but he went back to days and they aren't filling his spot, the only other domicile shuttles are out of Tulsa, Norman, and Enid, those 3 yards take care of either their own or the other yards when they first get to Norman in the evening, if that makes sense.

Man I wish I could get on shuttle. Usually around here it takes about 15 yrs. That is because we do not bid. Just wait for someone to quit or retire.

We can move around and usually the better routes are for senior drivers, but no bidding.

Well, thats good at least, here all of our bids have at least one bad day on them, out of 13 delivery bids not one of them has 4 really good routes, some have 3 good days and one crappy day, then a pool day, here lately on pool days if you don't have the stroke to grab an extra run, you have to leave at 0300 and drive to Norman to run a route for them.