ABF | Change of operations approved

just seems kind of ironic from 18 driver change down to a one driver change .... Has to be coincidence
Humpty Dumpty did it to us in retaliation for us spreading his manure story all over the web. Seeing as he falls asleep in customers' offices and has to layover for a nap between home and Scranton I'd like to know how many naps he takes out on sales route now. I'll bet you an all you can eat dinner at Banko's that if they checked up on him like they do us they'd get a rude awakening. We do the work, he eats and sleeps on the job and we get our pockets picked by the company. :shrug:

Humpty Dumpty did it to us in retaliation for us spreading his manure story all over the web. Seeing as he falls asleep in customers' offices and has to layover for a nap between home and Scranton I'd like to know how many naps he takes out on sales route now. I'll bet you an all you can eat dinner at Banko's that if they checked up on him like they do us they'd get a rude awakening. We do the work, he eats and sleeps on the job and we get our pockets picked by the company. :shrug:

Watched the new team report where they tell us it's our fault we can't get the O.R below 96.5........

They're just dying to pay us bonuses,........if only we'd......."cooperate".......just a little more..,...,

What a terrible burden to put on us employees,.....carrying the weight of the company on our shoulders,.........and we're still not team players enough to get that O.R. down below bonus level.........It depresses me,.....and I think I'll pull over and have a good cry, while I log my lunch and break together.,......

Hope I have enough Kleenexes for a good half-hour tearfest........

Get with the program all ye damn indigents.
th

sorry to have commented on the Mr Balls thing.. sounds quite interesting. Change of op, Ive seen new proposal, its different, linehaul, not as drastic, some left off but more meets, still lay downs, seems contradiction to goals.. looks to be more costly, more manpower to me. run it into the ground before 2018..

sorry to have commented on the Mr Balls thing..
It's nothing to be sorry about, under normal circumstances you are right and your heart is in the right place. Who would imagine that an immigrating worker would come around causing trouble at his future domicile?

It's nothing to be sorry about, under normal circumstances you are right and your heart is in the right place. Who would imagine that an immigrating worker would come around causing trouble at his future domicile?
Pretty sure that he will get a cool reception. People here will be very selective on conversations, as that we are fully aware that anything he perceives as a threat will be met with a call to the fort. We already know about his disregard for his union and the proper channels that he should go thru first.

Pretty sure that he will get a cool reception. People here will be very selective on conversations, as that we are fully aware that anything he perceives as a threat will be met with a call to the fort. We already know about his disregard for his union and the proper channels that he should go thru first.

Another one who bloviates about going to a attorney every time the steward tells him something he doesn't want to hear?

Or claiming it was personal when someone lets lets out a squeaker. :fart:
How did the trout fishing go ? I know that you like to end up at banko's after fishing in the creek there on route 29. There are some sweet spots that you still won't tell me about !!!

How did the trout fishing go ? I know that you like to end up at banko's after fishing in the creek there on route 29. There are some sweet spots that you still won't tell me about !!!
Aaa a good fisherman never reveals his good fishing holes. If he did there would be a lot of fishermen and no fish there next time around. I'm in the hunt for prize Muskie now too since we have seen that there are some around.

Aaa a good fisherman never reveals his good fishing holes. If he did there would be a lot of fishermen and no fish there next time around. I'm in the hunt for prize Muskie now too since we have seen that there are some around.

We always go down on the Monongahela below the Hatfield Power plant for the Nine-eyed Carp festival they have this time every year.

:hilarious: Do they really have a carp festival? That's pretty low when you have to have a carp festival.

Yeah,.......Our excitement threshold is pretty low here in W.PA..........Other than the occasional mine fire or chemical spill, we just sit around on the various outcroppings and gaze at the sun until a puddle of drool collects in our lap......

Besides,........this is a good time of year to have the Nine-eyed Carp festival........They're spawning now and just starting to grow legs and come ashore..........The ones with less than six legs are easy to catch....,....