Yellow | Change of Operations

He said she said I was told he was told. So many rumors . Will just be glad when this change is posted. To much b.s. Everybody knows dispatchers lie

headcow lets see the numbers first.682 was to be gaining15-20 roaddrivers .that is just rumors.said to be getting 411-135 back

forgot two things.one 3weeks ago they were running half of columbia freight in 682 they had no room to work it dock to small also no dock people.also 681 to small doesn't have room for more work can't get there own drivers out on time..

How about some info on southern terminals such as Atlanta, Nashville, Valdosta, or Meridian?!?!?! Any preliminary numbers?? I have heard 705 is -5 or -7 but not sure (road that is)...

How about some info on southern terminals such as Atlanta, Nashville, Valdosta, or Meridian?!?!?! Any preliminary numbers?? I have heard 705 is -5 or -7 but not sure (road that is)...

Got word from my B.A. looks like 434 will be minus 28 road and minus 10 city.All I've got for now.

(also posted in 'Next COO') 309 steward says he saw the numbers. 342 would gain 43 road. 309 is a -19 road. And said 312 South Bend would be a +40 some road! That itself would be an indication of some very big changes in the way we move freight.

(also posted in 'Next COO') 309 steward says he saw the numbers. 342 would gain 43 road. 309 is a -19 road. And said 312 South Bend would be a +40 some road! That itself would be an indication of some very big changes in the way we move freight.

Could be by-passing 309 to turn 371? They may also want to turn 211 out of 312, even though we "can't run the turnpike":nono:

This ought to be interesting.

Could be by-passing 309 to turn 371? They may also want to turn 211 out of 312, even though we "can't run the turnpike":nono:

This ought to be interesting.

Do you guys run these crappy *** back roads too? Coming out of PA, to Ohio we run just about the entire length on the back roads. Kinda dangerous in the snow, don't make sense. It also actually cost them more to run the back roads then pay the toll:duh: .
More feul, more wear and tear, extra hour in H&W and Pension. More likely hood of getting in an accident, and getting a ticket.

According to Tyson J at todays union meeting, he said that in the next couple of days they should be receiving the numbers for the change of operation. He also said it would affect Dallas and Fort Worth extensivley.
I better call big_truck and have him check this out !!!

Pickups are slow today!!!! Almost pulled over at sheep farm to take pictures, but could not find place to park!!! Thought maybe Wongway might be there !!!
He is there, he is inside the barn, also Elvis was here earlier, come on in Brother. Your next.

Pickups are slow today!!!! Almost pulled over at sheep farm to take pictures, but could not find place to park!!! Thought maybe Wongway might be there !!!

You can always come help shovel the new snow we got today...

PawcxVj.jpg

I guess 90 years of being open.The company can't seem to get most things right.You know we just celebrated 90 years of existence (YRCF)? Every year there is a change of ops somewhere.We move people more than freight.

I guess 90 years of being open.The company can't seem to get most things right.You know we just celebrated 90 years of existence (YRCF)? Every year there is a change of ops somewhere.We move people more than freight.

Bigtruk, does that mean you've been complaining about the company for 90 years already or did you lay low for the first few months? :hysterical: :hilarious: