Yellow | Change of Operations

Bigtruk, does that mean you've been complaining about the company for 90 years already or did you lay low for the first few months? :hysterical: :hilarious:
He retired last year. He has been on the tv show Justified. Looks a lot like Sam Elliott !!!!!

He retired last year. He has been on the tv show Justified. Looks a lot like Sam Elliott !!!!!
Last thing I remembered reading about some coo.Was about interlining city freight.Didnt know they were working on a coo for moving drivers and dock workers

I think 347 is moving to Winnipeg ???
That is not the only thing I heard, the rumor is New Penn, is taking over the Holland operation across the nation, within 12 months the entire YRCW network will be called NEW PENN , please call again. Coast to Coast, border to border. Like I said it was a rumor, but real strong in the north east. That is where the boss man is traveling. :scratchhead:

That is not the only thing I heard, the rumor is New Penn, is taking over the Holland operation across the nation, within 12 months the entire YRCW network will be called NEW PENN , please call again. Coast to Coast, border to border. Like I said it was a rumor, but real strong in the north east. That is where the boss man is traveling. :scratchhead:
I just heard New Penn was going to borrow 1.3 billion$$, pay off yrcw's debt, then turn YRCF into YRCW global air!!!