Yellow | CHARLOTTE 653

I've heard that women are more attracted to guys in uniform. Maybe if we started wearing uniforms and we got more flirtatious looks from women some of us might not go through life with so much bitterness. Just a thought.
Yeah and the WOMEN love a guy who has to live in his CAR.. YOU know the love fest that is YRC.. The one that people lost their house and had to live in their cars.. OR moved to a new terminal only to be LAYED OFF! SCREW this company and don't kissing company's #$$. right and Also the shortage of drivers is this company's own fault. SO the COO is not even right. Driver shortage?????????????? places losing money????????????? their was still a fuel surcharge on all freight until just recently??????$$$$$$$?????????? Where is the proof!!!!!! THEM stating something does not make it true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prison .. That is what it reminds me of. PRISON...Anyone ask how much YRC gets for each veteran..THE veteran act also states their is to be advancement. I went back 300 spots! lost pay!! Have not gotten a raise!!! And an earned vacation week stolen from me from acting Terminal.manager!!!! Bring all the veterans in to get robbed and bled to death under the corporate WHEEL!?! and greed.

Yeah and the WOMEN love a guy who has to live in his CAR.. YOU know the love fest that is YRC.. The one that people lost their house and had to live in their cars.. OR moved to a new terminal only to be LAYED OFF! SCREW this company and don't kissing company's #$$. right and Also the shortage of drivers is this company's own fault. SO the COO is not even right. Driver shortage?????????????? places losing money????????????? their was still a fuel surcharge on all freight until just recently??????$$$$$$$?????????? Where is the proof!!!!!! THEM stating something does not make it true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you president of the Drama Club when you were in school? Just asking.