Checking in

Airbrakes

Super trucker
Credits
Can't believe it's been over a year since I last logged in.

Anyway, a lot has changed.

I no longer drive for Wolfpak. I drive for a smaller carrier. I quit because after my inlaws passed I decided it was time to get more active with church and be more active with my family.

During the spring and summer I now drive a class B dump truck on a mine. In the fall and winter I'm OTR, but only Monday through Friday. Wolfpak dispatched me out every Sunday, and I just couldn't do it anymore.

I'm growing in church. When I became a church member I started driving the bus and doing janitorial work. This summer my pastor wants to enrol me into a bible college so that I can become an assistant pastor. I also want to join TMI at that point as an assistant chaplain.

I have quit smoking, freemasonry and a few other things.

Can't believe it's been over a year since I last logged in.

Anyway, a lot has changed.

I no longer drive for Wolfpak. I drive for a smaller carrier. I quit because after my inlaws passed I decided it was time to get more active with church and be more active with my family.

During the spring and summer I now drive a class B dump truck on a mine. In the fall and winter I'm OTR, but only Monday through Friday. Wolfpak dispatched me out every Sunday, and I just couldn't do it anymore.

I'm growing in church. When I became a church member I started driving the bus and doing janitorial work. This summer my pastor wants to enrol me into a bible college so that I can become an assistant pastor. I also want to join TMI at that point as an assistant chaplain.

I have quit smoking, freemasonry and a few other things.
Whoaaaa, lookie who showed up. I hope things are working out for you but that's a path that I know I'll never be taking. Good to see you.

Well hay good for you Airbrakes,whatever you do for the house of God will never be a loss.
Everything else will burn,however whatever is done for God will last for eternity.

Whoaaaa, lookie who showed up. I hope things are working out for you but that's a path that I know I'll never be taking. Good to see you.
Just last year I never imagined myself preaching. It's an addiction. Once you start speaking Gods word you can't get enough.

Come on ABFer those TV preachers are not representative of every preacher.

Whoops I think you may have been referring to the pope!

1394659442000-ia01-meltdown-swaggart-07.jpg

That was funny, but no that won't happen with me. My home church is independent baptist that believes in 100% word for word in the King James.

In John chapter 2, Jesus walked into a temple and was quite upset that they turned it into a marketplace. He made a whip, stampeded the animals out and turned over tables. Basically it was the original Wrestlemania.

Welcome back AB. Good to see things are going good. Check out..
http://www.carolinabible.org/
My cousin studied there and now he runs the place. Go figure. Don't be a stranger.
My pastor wants me to go through faith bible institute. Same place where he went.

My pastor is my age. We're both 35 and both the youngest members of the church. Him and I have become really good friends in the last year. We go soul winning on saturdays and fellowship at each others houses afterwards.

Get this:

He is from Holland Michigan. I was there a few weeks ago on a Wednesday. I had a load to pick up at 7:30, so my intent was to fellowship with his pastor and then go pick up my load, which meant not being able to go to church.

I'm not a mechanic, but I am handy with a wrench.

After talking to my pastors pastor, he told me that the new bus they just bought last winter had some cosmetic issues. I got out my tool bag and went to work fixing the issues.

During this time, both pastors were on the phone praying because they both wanted me at church.

Not even a few seconds after I tightened up the last screw, my dispatcher called to tell me my load cancelled. I ended up in church that night.

So many small things like that has happened in the last year that led me to want to start preaching.

My pastor wants me to go through faith bible institute. Same place where he went.

My pastor is my age. We're both 35 and both the youngest members of the church. Him and I have become really good friends in the last year. We go soul winning on saturdays and fellowship at each others houses afterwards.

Get this:

He is from Holland Michigan. I was there a few weeks ago on a Wednesday. I had a load to pick up at 7:30, so my intent was to fellowship with his pastor and then go pick up my load, which meant not being able to go to church.

I'm not a mechanic, but I am handy with a wrench.

After talking to my pastors pastor, he told me that the new bus they just bought last winter had some cosmetic issues. I got out my tool bag and went to work fixing the issues.

During this time, both pastors were on the phone praying because they both wanted me at church.

Not even a few seconds after I tightened up the last screw, my dispatcher called to tell me my load cancelled. I ended up in church that night.

So many small things like that has happened in the last year that led me to want to start preaching.

The old saying, "The family that prays together stays together" is not meant just for earthly blood families.

I have a friend that I have known for years. We use to work at the same place back during his wild years. Once at work I pissed him off, and he was almost to the point where he was going to punch me out, and he could of. Then over time at work slowly we could see a change in him, and we knew he had found religion in his life. One day out in the yard at work, we talked. He told me if I made fun about him finding religion in his life, he would beat my ass. He is still a good friend of mine, and he really turned his life around.

When my mother in law was on her death bed, her last words to me before she lost her ability to speak was to go to church.

After looking around for a few months, my wife and I found a small baptist church in a small town that we just moved too.

The pastor told my wife and I that he had been praying for a family like mine for years. That started my revival (as the Bible calls it), and the changes in my wife and I were noticed almost immediately. I quit smoking, she quit drinking and cursing. Both of us had instant attitude changes, and it gets better as time goes on.

I was big into video games and she was big into binge watching on Netflix. We could spend 4 days at home together and not say a word to each other.

The video games are gone as I no longer have a desire for them. The TV is gone too. Time home is family time. We study with her daughter and play board games all the time. Because of this an immediate change was noticed in my 8-year-old stepdaughter. Her teachers can't stop talking about how happy she is.

I also was a total mess before I became an Apostolic Pentecostal,Born Again Christian.
After my awakening to the good life,I became stress free,not allowing anything to bother me as I know God is got everything under control.
I really do love my life,& thank Jesus for everyday he gives me as I am aware of as I wake up every morning.

The bible states that the Gates of Hell can't prevail against the church.
However the Gates of Hell do prevail against everyone who isn't in the true church,the body of Christ.
Sad that so many are locked into their negative worlds.