Yellow | chicago 309

pilot87 and spagetti just read whole thread and I am very impressed with insite and knowlege! (references)etc. It just goes to show you, we are more than just steering wheel holders. ps I learned ALOT!

A programmed response.
No, the comment was a human psychological response. I guess, the Roush Family never had that emotion programmed on their employee's floppy disk memory, before. The company could have at least gave their retirees an upgrade, before leaving.

Here are some links for purchasing the proper materials, required.

RAM Memory Upgrade: Dell, Mac, Apple, HP, Compaq. USB drives, flash cards, SSD at Crucial.com

Amazon.com: Military-to-Civilian Career Transition Guide: The Essential Job Search Handbook for Service Members (9781593570910): Janet I. Farley: Books

Here, I'm sure this device can help down-load the all the information required, faster. :LMAO:

YouTube - Verizon DROIDX Never Miss

Last edited by a moderator:
No, the comment was a human psychological response. I guess, the Roush Family never had that emotion programmed on their employee's floppy disk memory, before. The company could have at least gave their retirees an upgrade, before leaving.

Here are some links for purchasing the proper materials, required.

RAM Memory Upgrade: Dell, Mac, Apple, HP, Compaq. USB drives, flash cards, SSD at Crucial.com

Amazon.com: Military-to-Civilian Career Transition Guide: The Essential Job Search Handbook for Service Members (9781593570910): Janet I. Farley: Books

Here, I'm sure this device can help down-load the all the information required, faster. :LMAO:

YouTube - Verizon DROIDX Never Miss
An informational droid.

An informational droid.
Sorry, I never worked at the old traditional blue company, so I wouldn't know. I can only go by what I've witnessed from some of those other drivers.

Some of them even have a good recording device, where they listen in on others word for word, and then when the person leaves, they run and tell management. I bet those good old days are well missed, aren't they?

Here, all those years of experience can account for something. :biglaugh:

http://mobileroar.com/2008/07/12/now-hiring-camera-phone-paparazzi

I can not believe that it has come to this. This is not a wave of the future this is complete idiociy.How far are people willing to go ? how much of yourself and independence are you willing to sell? All for the greater good? of who? who is in control? you? your government? your work place? This is the mark of the beast 666 the end is near.

I can not believe that it has come to this. This is not a wave of the future this is complete idiociy.How far are people willing to go ? how much of yourself and independence are you willing to sell? All for the greater good? of who? who is in control? you? your government? your work place? This is the mark of the beast 666 the end is near.
What mark of beast? Those RFID Chips are just for security purposes, and medical information. I did read the Bible on Revelations. It did say something on about taking a chip in the hand, but it didn't say anything about taking the chip in the :moon2:. This last contract was pretty much shoved up everyone's :moon2:. So what's wrong with the possibility of having a chip being shoved up there too? :biglaugh:

What mark of beast? Those RFID Chips are just for security purposes, and medical information. I did read the Bible on Revelations. It did say something on about taking a chip in the hand, but it didn't say anything about taking the chip in the :moon2:. This last contract was pretty much shoved up everyone's :moon2:. So what's wrong with the possibility of having a chip being shoved up there too?
Just be sure you know your Doctor very well. Getting a colonoscopy is really just a tool for inserting those chips. LMAO

What mark of beast? Those RFID Chips are just for security purposes, and medical information. I did read the Bible on Revelations. It did say something on about taking a chip in the hand, but it didn't say anything about taking the chip in the :moon2:. This last contract was pretty much shoved up everyone's :moon2:. So what's wrong with the possibility of having a chip being shoved up there too? :biglaugh:

Now thats funny as crap...........Lmao

666 is written all over YRCW...........JMO

Only in Chicago

ap-4884b4c46b944cec8ff47b1bbfaf30d0.jpg
ap-3a85db912f75400d95edacf6a69ced8f.jpg

Offenses to run only 1 way at Wrigley

Illinois, Northwestern will have 1 end zone
CHICAGO (AP)—The friendly confines of Wrigley Field are a little too tight for the Big Ten.

The league announced Friday that Illinois and Northwestern had agreed to some drastic and unusual changes for Saturday’s game at the historic home of the Chicago Cubs—including running all offensive plays toward the end zone that doesn’t happen to come within a foot or so of a padded brick wall.

That change, prompted by safety concerns, was approved along with a few others by the NCAA. And if the move sounds like a last-minute surprise, well, the Cubs thought so, too.....................

Illinois, Northwestern will have 1 end zone - College Football - Rivals.com