Yellow | Chicago 705 revote

It's all part of the same pie!

If more locals had voted no, there wouldn't be enough money for operations, and if there wasn't enough money for operations, there certainly wouldn't be enough for 705's pension contribution. Staying in business takes priority over keeping the pension funded.

Of course, YRCW has the money for the 705 pension contribution, and no doubt they were bluffing that they would "shut it down" with a no vote. The money came from the pension contributions that are being withheld from the rest of us. If some more locals had voted no, then you guys wouldn't be in the position to act all high and mighty because then there really wouldn't be enough money for your pensions!

Mooching 101!
Not Mooching 101? It is called Teamsters 101. Why be in a union company without working towards a pension. If people are willing to give up their livelyhood then they don't have much living for them to begin with. Those people should work for the non-union companies. Once the company stops paying into pension they will never pay back into it again. Thats like inviting the in-laws to come and live and stay a little while, and the problem is now how do you get rid of them. Because, then they don't want to leave. Why do we have to give up everything? Oh just like that someone gets $800,000 to stay with company. Sorry if the company can ::shit:: $ money for one person. YRC can do it for every working man/women thats works at YRC. I keep reading all these other posts that the freight is coming back. Let YRC put their money where their mouth is. Show me the $. YRC can show it to Wicks, but not to the rest of the employees. The question for everyone else is, how much are the members willing to give up to benefit YRC's pockets? Would it take another insulting video to start figuring that out?:duh:

If more locals had voted no, there wouldn't be enough money for operations, and if there wasn't enough money for operations, there certainly wouldn't be enough for 705's pension contribution. Staying in business takes priority over keeping the pension funded.
How about reducing pay to minimum wage? Wouldn't that help keep the business going? Chicago decided what is asked (giving up the pension) is too much, maybe they are right and the leadership of this union should stop bargaining away things and thinking that is accomplishing something.

When they gave Wicks that 800 grand they were letting everyone know that they have plenty of money their not even trying to hide it . They are no better than the big kid on the play ground taking money from the little kids sadley to say the yrc employee are the little kids . Its obvious they know you all figured it out its like their taunting you but ya need a job and their playing that for all its worth. All I can say is when ya say your prayers pray that the good lord will replace this bunch with honest leader ship .

If more Locals had voted no, the discussion today would be more concerned with what is the chance I'll ever get paid for the last 2 weeks I worked before they shut down. The Chicago Premadonas wouldn''t be re-voting because the co. would be gone.

5% paycut by feb1...it'll pass because there wont be enough people vote.therefore the default vote will be yes.funny how the shareholder vote default is the opposite of the union