Yellow | Chicago Heights

Well I guess there are a lot of trucking companies left out there for him to **** and pillage but I'm not too sure he didn't bite off more then he could chew on the last couple of attempts...........................
Zollers went after the other trucking companys not Welch.

Well I guess there are a lot of trucking companies left out there for him to **** and pillage but I'm not too sure he didn't bite off more then he could chew on the last couple of attempts...........................

You have to remember who is was that agreed to sell said co.

Now there is a conflict of interest and representation from the IBT.The interest is all on the IBT.The representation has been compromised because of the IBT interest is all on the company.Because of this interest going to the company.All grievances filed for fiduciary concerns conflicts with the fiduciary concerns of the IBT.Therefore watering down or in some instances degrading the very contract we had bargained for and negotiated

So instead of having one employer(YRCF) or whomever subsidiary you're employed by.We are working for two employers.YRCW and the IBT

We are the victims of avarice and an ego maniac who believed he would be the next Fred Smith. Now he's gone and we're left to TRY and fill in the hole he dug!

Both Yellow and Roadway are gone. It's now YRCF.

Go Ridge Sox, eight in a row !!

Easy on the Sox man. Game attendance, popcorn sales, skybox tickets on the new roof are all way down.

I wasnt meaning to make waves with my comment about 309 being unsanitary and unsafe out in the yard.Plus comparing it to the Ridge.I know that those terminals are two different entities in different times a few years ago.I just know what I saw at the Ridge and what I was exposed to at 309 as of lately.The people that work at 309 deserve better than what and the way it is today.That problem is on the Terminal Manager.Only you guys that work at 309 know how good or bad your Terminal Manager is.If he or she is bad.Then he or she needs replacing.There is no reason for that facility to be so crappy looking and unsanitary.If that facility doesn't move freight very well(just saying).At least the restrooms and the facility could look better.Just my opinion.Im not hating.Oh,I do like the blonde with tramp stamp at the building for exiting and entering.She was a joy to watch.You can tell her she has a fan down south

I wasnt meaning to make waves with my comment about 309 being unsanitary and unsafe out in the yard.Plus comparing it to the Ridge.I know that those terminals are two different entities in different times a few years ago.I just know what I saw at the Ridge and what I was exposed to at 309 as of lately.The people that work at 309 deserve better than what and the way it is today.That problem is on the Terminal Manager.Only you guys that work at 309 know how good or bad your Terminal Manager is.If he or she is bad.Then he or she needs replacing.There is no reason for that facility to be so crappy looking and unsanitary.If that facility doesn't move freight very well(just saying).At least the restrooms and the facility could look better.Just my opinion.Im not hating.Oh,I do like the blonde with tramp stamp at the building for exiting and entering.She was a joy to watch.You can tell her she has a fan down south

The TM is a fellow yooper and has only managed satellite terms until he came to 309.

I was offered a casual dock position at the Chicago Heights terminal, but decided not to take it. I started this thread just to find out how the terminal was running. I worked at the Ridge until it was closed. I thought maybe things have changed, but apparently not. It's been several years and I was assuming all the immature rivalry bs stuff was done. When I first started at CGB the pay was close to $16/hour, so one could deal with being on call. Now YRC expects to get quality workers for under $12/ hour with the childish bickering going on. Good luck with that. I've already taken a drug test and physical for Roadrunner and I'll have set hours with decent pay. With nothing to really offer I don't see how YRC is going to be able to hire good workers.

If all you ever do is drive down 394 to the Heights, then you've never been in Chicago Heights.

Ok if you say so, I been down almost every road in Chicago Heights where a truck is allowed and I'm still not impressed with that city. I'll give you though, there is worse places I've been to.